+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Property Ladder - New show on TLC

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Good news they have new episode on Sat, Sept 10th at 10pm.
    Darn - same time as Big Brother (special time tomorrow night), which I am completely hooked on (go Janelle!!) Hopefully PL will repeat as BB won't, so I have to watch BB. DH has a game on the other TV so I can't watch one and record the other. Bummer!

Emily

TLC also repeats Property Ladder on Sunday mornings at 1 a.m. I'll watch BB6 at 10 and then stay up to watch PL at 1. And then sleep in late on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily
    Darn - same time as Big Brother (special time tomorrow night), which I am completely hooked on (go Janelle!!) Hopefully PL will repeat as BB won't, so I have to watch BB. DH has a game on the other TV so I can't watch one and record the other. Bummer!

Emily
    I have 2 tvs and 2 vcrs and sometimes with the way the networks program that is not enough.

9/10 episode

Two guys meet on the internet and go flip a house. The only one with any sense in this episode was the wife. I totally agree with Kristen that they way underbudgeted this project and then got greedy and were asking way too much.
    The bought the place at $632,000 put in $92,000 in renovations for a total of $724,000. The houses in the area were going for an average of $850,000, which is a profit of $126,000 which is still $60,000 each. But now greed raises it little head and they want to sell the house for over $900,000 for a profit of $200,000.
    Unbelievable. I wonder it they ever fixed all those unfinished items that the wife pointed out. Seriously, for that kind of money that kitchen should have had real wood cabinets.

BTW, Property Ladder marathon on today (SUnday) afternoon starting at 2 PM (assuming its EST.

They have enough episodes for a marathon? Seems I keep seeing repeats....
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

FORT Newbie

Ok Quick Questions

I don't know if I just missed it or perhaps they didn't show the info because the property didn't sell.. But the people who met online (10 Sept's episode). Did they sell it and if so for how much?

Thanks
    -eric

I don't think so. They seem to have outpriced the house....? the show didn't indicate it had sold when the show ended. Did anyone understand anything differently?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

The marathon only ran from 2-7pm, so only five episodes, all of which I had seen. I have missed one or two of them; I'll keep looking for those to repeat.

Emily

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    I don't think so. They seem to have outpriced the house....? the show didn't indicate it had sold when the show ended. Did anyone understand anything differently?
    At the end of filming that house had not sold. Given that there is a time lag of several weeks between filming and editing and finally airing the show that is a sad comment on the greed of our internet duo.

9/17

Yeah another new show, can we say idiot. I hope he does not bankrupt himself.

+ Reply to Thread