+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: MTV's The 70s House

It's Andrew and Joey ... I just watched it for the first time tonight, I liked Sarah though.

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    I'm rooting for joey, even though i think andrew will win! Joey has had way, way, way more air time then andrew. If joey wins i will be sooooooooo happy. But if andrew wins i will be glad too. But still wish it was ashley and andrew or ashely and joey! I miss her soooo much.

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    wow just like i thought! I'm kinda glad he won! The whole oscur thing was so cheesey! We didn't even get to see him! I totally that it was dawn, all i know! Well once again Andrew deserved it he was the most 70's besides ashley! Once again CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW!!!!!!!!

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    This show had a really weird ending. It just kinda was done. I think the main reason that they didn't show Oscar was because there is a second season coming up and they wanted to keep the audience in suspense. Unless it was taped right away after the first one and before this one aired I don't see it as being that good. Not like this show was that great anyways. I think the premise for this show is really good, but I think that MTV screwed it up with some of the competitions and went a little over the top at times.

deb1430
    Who would ever have thought that Andrew and Sarah would be dating after the show...here's the article http://www.dailytoreador.com/vnews/d.../42d6dc7a4eb45

wow i would've never thought they would be dating! that seems like the least likely couple out of everyone on the show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567