+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MTV's The 70s House

If I was on this show Id quit. The 70's makes me want to puke. I dont know why, but oi always get a bad feeling in the stomach when I watch the show

Does anyone else think that Dawn is wearing a wig?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I dont think so....

Dawn is awesome. I wish she was my friend.

I'm hoping Ashley will win.

Ashley and Andrew seemed to be the "most" 70's in the whole house.

I already know who wins

I like the show,growing up in the 70's,,,even back then I couldn't stand some of the terms, like groovy..and the clothes I wore Levi straight legs...
    Whats so hillarious is when they hear the song "Do the Hustle",they have
    to stop whatever they are doing,,and do the dance.......

I think this show is genius. Just caught the Beauty Pageant episode tonight, and found myself laughing hysterically. The mime talent, the Gerald Ford speech, Joey's song, Andrew's walk after winning the pageant....all great entertainment. I love how the one girl has gained 10 pounds, and it shows. That really is mean.

Knowing that all these people applied to be on the Real World / Road Rules and ended up in this nightmare makes it even better. Andrew, Joey or Ashley should win based on how into it they are and how 70's they have become.

Also, Dawn is really entertaining and almost psychotic in her characther. I caught her the other day in a Hybrid Car commercial trying to look normal, but it didn't work on me. She's still Dawn (and has to be close to 40).

And lastly, the judge of the face-offs is Burt Van Stiles. Since I am an Amazing Race Re-run junky (they are on GSN nightly), there is a show on before TAR called Extreme Dodgeball that I catch while waiting, and he is one of the announcers. Not the same name.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I think I saw Dawn on an episode of Reno 911. The girl looked a bit like her and sounded a lot like her.

I get a kick out of watching this show but it's got more cheese than Wisconsin
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I can't believe Ashley is gone. I almost wonder if they purposely did the competition (skating) and basing it on audience applause (so the other houseguests would not cheer for her and get her out since she was the biggest competitior) to get her out. She and Andrew are truly the most 70's. I hope Andrew wins now....lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast