+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BRITNEY & KEVIN: CHAOTIC Ends in “Veil of Secrecy” with New Vid “Someday”

BRITNEY & KEVIN: CHAOTIC Ends in “Veil of Secrecy” with New Vid “Someday”

BRITNEY & KEVIN: CHAOTIC Ends in a “Veil of Secrecy” with a New Music Video that “Someday” We May Understand (Though I'm Not Holding My Breath)

by SnowflakeGirl

FansofRealityTV.com – Next week will bring us lucky television viewers the "much-anticipated" conclusion of UPN’s oft-discussed media sideshow, BRITNEY AND KEVIN: CHAOTIC (although whether it is anticipated because the series is popular, or people just can’t stand it anymore, is up for debate). The series will end with pop tart Britney Spears’s nuptials to her very own solid gold backup dancer Kevin Federline in a special one hour series finale at 8:00 PM, ET/PT on Tuesday, June 14th.

But wait! There’s more. The festivities will also include the world premiere of Britney's video “Someday (I Will Understand),” a new single “penned by” Spears herself—why is everyone laughing? The song is produced by Guy Sigsworth, and the video directed by Michael Haussman.

The finale, called “Veil of Secrecy,” will reveal how Britney and Kevin kept their wedding plans a surprise, not only to fans and the press, but even to family and their closest friends. Members of the wedding party will recount how they believed they were only coming to attend a party last November in California—little they know they were actually about to attend a private ceremony for the loving couple.

As per usual, the show will share the love through “exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos” shot with the couples’ own unique brand of cinematography, as well as new footage and commentary. Although I’m sure you’ll break any previous engagement you might have had on Tuesday to sit home and glue your eyes to the finale, in case you miss it, the show will have an exclusive second window on MTV Music Group channels.

Averaging a fair to middling 3 million viewers per week, there is no word yet as to whether UPN has any plans on gracing us with future episodes of CHAOTIC.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 06-09-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Yes, I guess the phrase "much-anticipated" is ambiguous.

(Great write-up, Snowy!)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread