+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Models and reality TV

Super Models and reality TV

I have noticed that many Super Models are jumping on the reality TV show bandwagon. Tyra, Janice Dickinson, Heidi Klum, Jerry Hall and now Twiggy.

What other super models are making, or on reality TV shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    I have noticed that many Super Models are jumping on the reality TV show bandwagon. Tyra, Janice Dickinson, Heidi Klum, Jerry Hall and now Twiggy.

What other super models are making, or on reality TV shows?
    Rachel Hunter is on reality TV (dance with the stars), another Indian supermodel, don't remember her name, has a cooking show on food network

Oh, lol, and i watched that.

She was also on Gilligans Island.

I didnt know there were Indian super models from what Julie on ANTM said about Indians, it seemed like only a few designers.

Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    Oh, lol, and i watched that.

She was also on Gilligans Island.

I didnt know there were Indian super models from what Julie on ANTM said about Indians, it seemed like only a few designers.
    Padma Lakshmi, do a google search and you can find her. She's 30 something now so she doesn't model anymore.

Seems like you are interested in fashion, have you checked our non-reality real model forum?? It is not active anymore (in the graveyard) but there used to be a lot of discussion going on and lots of pictures posted, you might want to check it out.

Just modeling. I would like to model one day. But thats because i like my face, lol. Consited.that would be fun. But I am probably to short, not that I know how tall I actually am anyways, lol. Maybe worlds shortest male super model, lol. But I do know I would ove to date Michelle Deighton, then knowing she is 5'10" I would be able to find out how tall I am by seeing how much shorter I am then her, lol. But maybe you dont have to be tall to do a cologne add or something like that.

I almost for got Marcus Schekenburg, on the surreal life. He was the first male super model right?
    Last edited by Will2005; 06-03-2005 at 08:56 PM.

Don't forget Angie Everhart in Celebrity Mole.

+ Reply to Thread