+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cops?

FORT Newbie

Cops?

Hey gang, I am a new member and glad to be here! Why isn't there a discussion on one of the best reality shows of all time, Cops! I never miss an episode and i am just curious.

LG.
    Go ahead and start a discussion. Who knows how many other Cops fans are lurking around, waiting to discuss it. It's a little tough to discuss because it doesn't feature any "regular" cast members, and there has been a couple hundred episodes now, so it's pretty hard to keep track, but yes, I've seen most of them. Last Saturday is was the Women Gone Wild special episode, and I was wondering with all the footage they have why they had to include a not-so-convincing transvestite who was anything but wild and pretty much talked to the cops about whether his parents would let him back in the house.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I always like to watch Cops whenever it is in my hometown. Nothing like seeing the more 'entertaining' members of your community showing off on TV.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Newbie
    I love how the camera guys always zoom in on the perps teeth. Too funny!

Re: Cops?

Originally posted by kramer8
    Hey gang, I am a new member and glad to be here! Why isn't there a discussion on one of the best reality shows of all time, Cops! I never miss an episode and i am just curious.
    Cops has been on forever, it seems. I stopped watching it a long time ago because I found it dull.

It's always the same thing.... the cops show up to a dispute between wife/husband or neighbors, all of whom are trashy city types or trailer trash types, with their missing teeth and with the men wearing stained wife beaters.

And the houses. 99.9% of the time, when the cops show up for a call, when they go inside the house, it's filthy. Filled with trash, crappy torn up old furniture, junk strewed about the rooms. I'm like, okay, so you're poor -- but does that mean you have to live like a dirty pig?

So I also don't watch as it can be depressing to see how some people live.

Foggy Doggy

Has there ever been a thread or Forum for COPS ?

It seems to me it was one of the 1st, if not the 1st Reality TV shows on the air. Anybody else a fan out there ?

Cops?

Best I could find.

Foggy Doggy
    It's a great show....love it and my partner & I never miss an episode

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Cops?

Best I could find.
    Thanks John

*bump* 600th episode on now. This show cracks me up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast