+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cops?

I agree.. I love this show.. There's always something entertaining about watching people who are "worse off" than you are

There used to be a rumor around saying that alot of that on Cops is made up... Far from it... there's rarely even editing on it, unlike alot of "reality tv" today.

I work with alot of cops, and as a paramedic myself... this stuff isn't made up

I liked it when it first came out. I'm a dispatcher and after doing that for years, I didn't want it on at home. I can see why people like it, though.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

My husband is a cop so we catch the show from time to time. He calls it training! lol

People crack me up with the things they do. You know what I find odd though? They make complete idiots of themselves and do all these strange things, but then they sign the consent form to let them show it on air. That's a whole new level of stupidity. I wonder how quickly they get the consent.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12