+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton engaged to Paris

Paris Hilton engaged to Paris

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Ubiquitous socialite Paris Hilton is engaged to marry her boyfriend of five months, Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, People magazine reported on its Web site on Monday.

"They are happy and excited," Hilton's spokesman, Rob Shuter, was quoted as telling the magazine. It said that Latsis proposed last Wednesday and that no date has been set for the wedding.

This will be the first marriage for both. Hilton, 24, was beaten to the altar last August by her younger sister, Nicky, but the union was annulled after less than three months. Latsis is 27, according to People.

Paris Hilton, an heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune, is a magnet for drama, whether inadvertently starring in a popular sex tape or having her electronic organizer stolen and its contents posted on the Internet.

She currently co-stars in the movie "House of Wax," eliciting audience cheers when her character is killed off. She also features in a sexy TV commercial for a burger chain.
    http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=8644770

I still don't get why anything about Paris Hilton is even news.

(not directed at you, AIWANNABE... directed at the media)
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

"She currently co-stars in the movie "House of Wax," eliciting audience cheers when her character is killed off."

I love that. What other celebrity can you name who gets such a reaction?

Leo
    Premium Member
    There is one question that everyone wants the answer to:

Will the whole festivities be on tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    There is one question that everyone wants the answer to:

Will the whole festivities be on tape?
    You know it will....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I smell a bad bad reality show coming up...

Paris spending One Night in Paris? Anyone? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    I smell a bad bad reality show coming up...
    She's already starring in a bad bad reality show.

In fact, her whole life is a bad bad reality show....
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Man.. there's another divorce waiting to happen...

*sets up betting booth*

OKAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! STEP RIGHT UP!!! Put your bet's down on who's gonna get divorced first!

Britney & Kevin vs. Paris & Paris

We have Britney and Kevin in one corner, with Britney's constant need for the spotlight and attention, and attached to her hip like a pathetic dog is her husband Kevin, who married his wife just for his own fame and fortune. They're currently starring in a lame ass TV reality show, with the camera looking up Britney's nose.

In our other corner we have Paris & Paris. Awwwww! How cute! They have the same name! NOT!! We have Ms. Hilton who's become famous only do to her anorexic hips and boyish figure, and her infamous sex videos which show her obvious obsession with herself! And then her partner, the other Paris. He's become famous for.... *crickets chirping* ummmm... *googles him* oh yeah... his grandfather's shipping company back in the 40's, and his family is the 57th richest in the world.

STEP RIGHT UP!!!! Take your bets ladies and gentleman!!!

I say it will be a tie. Both couples will fatally crash into each other as they race for the courts to finalize their divorces within 2 months.

EVERYONE WINS. Well actually, everyone who had to endure their horrible shows.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    These too wont be making it to the altar. I can just hear it on Access Hollywood.
    I honestly don't know who in their right mind would want to marry paris.
    Paris is like pam without the fake boobs and more rich. She been with practically everyone and i bet has sex with anything that walks. Again, why would someone want to marry paris?

She sounded so pathetic talking about her relationship on the view, she said she loved him (what she says about all her relationships) and whats to marry and have kids with him. She also wanted that with Jason Shaw and Carter. eeech!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast