+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton engaged to Paris

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I think Paris became famous by being infamous.

FORT Fan
    Somebody said in an earlier post that you can't make this stuff up. So true, so true!!

Anybody wanna take bets on why Paris Airhead decided to become engaged to someone she's only known for five months? (Let's not even go into the same-name thing...just TOO freaky.) I have no doubt that some of this has to do with Nicole Ritchie getting engaged. Hotel Princess probably got jealous of all the attention paid to the newly-engaged couple, and decided to get herself one of those fiancee guys.

All of it makes me want to barf. I'd love to see these rich kids stripped of their trust funds and thrown out of their mansions. They'd end up in body bags if they had to work as hard as us real people just to get the bills paid each month.

They've actually known each other since he was 14 and she was 16. They've only been 'dating' since December, though.

But it wouldn't surprise me if you're right on target, Karennz, about why she's suddenly decided it's time to marry. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Nichole's engagement wasn't a factor in Paris' decision.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    I don't think she could even physically have kids...

I just love that they have the same name - you can't make this stuff up!
    I don't understand, why wouldn't she be able to have children? Do you think she's anorexic/underweight? I've heard with a low fat percentage you stop getting your periods, which could hinder pregnancy - is that what you mean?

Damn.

Y'mean to tell me Latsis is THAT desperate?

*Shakes head and sighs.*

Well . . .

IF the weddin' takes place, Good Luck to 'em.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Stop bashing her just because of her weight. She looks fine. Not underweight. she only looks underweight because 90% of American population is overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by anniechen
    Stop bashing her just because of her weight. She looks fine. Not underweight. she only looks underweight because 90% of American population is overweight.
    What? I'm sorry but she IS underweight.

She's a 34B-25-35 (and that's just what she tells the press... she sure looks smaller than that).. and that makes her wear about a size 6.. and she's 5'8.

As a nutritionist I know that at 5'8 your ideal weight should be around 140lbs... and a good healthy range would be between 129-160lbs. There's no way that girl weighs around that weight!

Look at this pic... does it look like she weighs between 129-160? No... the woman is underweight...

Bashing her just because of her weight?!

lol, oh my dear goodness gracious.... Paris' weight is probably the thing she's least 'bashed' about, because there's just too much other ammunition there to work with. However, I'm sure it will help her gain a few ounces once she gets a brain transplanted into her head.

Oh, that gave me a good laugh, I have to admit... to even think there's only thing about Paris Hilton that's 'bashworthy' about her. So much to choose from with her. Just.so.much.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Paris is not that skinny compared to the other celebrities nowadays. When she was standing next to Kimberly Stewart she actually looks fat! There are some really skinny celebs out there but I think Paris weight is fine cuz if she gains weight then everyone is going to be making fun of how fat she is. She should stick with the way she is now.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I'm 5'11" and weigh about 125. I wear between a size 4 and a size 6. Although I'm tall, my frame is petite. I'm not too skinny, anorexic or otherwise. She does appear to exercise, too - her arms and legs are well toned (although not in the picture posted above). And I'm pretty sure she can afford to eat some pretty good meals.

I also think the engagement has something to do with Nicole Ritchie's engagement - but who knows....I wonder if we'll ever know. It's fun to speculate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast