+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton engaged to Paris

I have a feeling this will be another reality show nightmare. Paris is even more self-absorbed than that Britney girl

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Again, why would someone want to marry paris?
    Oh, that's an easy answer: her personal worth of $83mill+ can buy a pretty nice lifestyle, no matter how restrictive the pre-nup is. No matter how dumb and sleazy she is, the only time she'll ever be alone nights is when she wants to be.

Money can't buy class, but it can buy plenty of boy toys and girl toys.

When I think about it... it's kinda sad when you think about the fact that Paris Hilton makes Pam Anderson look like a really intelligent talented actress who helps out the local Brownie troop during bake sale Saturdays.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Oh, that's an easy answer: her personal worth of $83mill+ can buy a pretty nice lifestyle, no matter how restrictive the pre-nup is. No matter how dumb and sleazy she is, the only time she'll ever be alone nights is when she wants to be.

Money can't buy class, but it can buy plenty of boy toys and girl toys.

When I think about it... it's kinda sad when you think about the fact that Paris Hilton makes Pam Anderson look like a really intelligent talented actress who helps out the local Brownie troop during bake sale Saturdays.

LOL

I brought up pam because they aren't that far away from eachother, pam has a few sex video with 2 exes which were "stolen by a friend..." and she's just some woman with fake boobs wih nothing to offer. Like Paris. Now that i think about it, Pam is Bony herself....plus, they both stink as actresses.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think they're a great match. Paris finally found someone who won't be offended when she screams out her own name during sex.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Paris finally found someone who won't be offended when she screams out her own name during sex.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses

I don't think the money is the answer; his family is WAY richer than the Hiltons. I do however, find the same name thing eeeky, especially because, if (Miss) Paris took out her blue contacts, they would look a lot a lot alike too!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I don't think the money is the answer; his family is WAY richer than the Hiltons. I do however, find the same name thing eeeky, especially because, if (Miss) Paris took out her blue contacts, they would look a lot a lot alike too!
    Yup, her own money is definately one of the things that will always keep her popular with boy toys, even if the boy toy has money of his own. And as has been pointed out in the international press over the past few years, Paris Latsis is famous for his taste in wealthy women -- and he doesn't care if they wear another man's wedding ring or not, or if they're much older than him. His romancing of Zeta Graff a couple of years ago is a good example of both those items. Paris Latsis loves women, loves money, loves living the lifestyle of the rich. If Paris Hilton wasn't worth millions in her own right, she wouldn't have gotten a first glance from him.

I think Paris(the guy) really isn't all that hot, Paris Hitlon has terrible taste in men. I read somewhere but I forgot that she wanted to name her daughter Paris also and her son London. Geez, can't she be more creative than that?

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    I think Paris(the guy) really isn't all that hot, Paris Hitlon has terrible taste in men. I read somewhere but I forgot that she wanted to name her daughter Paris also and her son London. Geez, can't she be more creative than that?
    It's not the names that are scary... what's scary is the thought of her having kids!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    I read somewhere but I forgot that she wanted to name her daughter Paris also and her son London.
    That surprises me. I would think she'd want to name them both Paris. Much easier on the brain if the whole family has the same name.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast