+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Trading Spouses" Back for Seconds.

"Trading Spouses" Back for Seconds.

by fluff
    Fans of Reality TV -- “Trading Spouses – Meet Your New Mommy” Renewed.

Though the reception it received was often lukewarm, Trading Spouses will return for a second season.

Just as in season 1, season 2 will see more spouses challenged with living with a family very different from their own for seven days. Reality television feeds on controversy, so viewers can no doubt expect more “dazed and confused” scenarios as the families adapt to sharing their homes with a mother or father substitute and often a boatload of somebody else’s children.
    This “Rocket Science Laboratories” series, from the producers of reality winners “My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé” and “Joe Millionaire” is sure to produce some volatile mixes.
    If the first season is anything to go by, some families will flourish under new “management” others will flounder and many will discover a newfound appreciation of their family.

Once again, FOX offers a “prize” of $50,000 to participating families, with the twist that the decision on how those resources will be allocated will rest with the surrogate parent.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-23-2005 at 07:51 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    YES!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I guess they are banking on finding families who haven't seen the show? Surely the prize money is not a "twist" any more.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ALLLLL RIGHT!!!! even though people know whats happening I am sure there are plenty who still want to trade!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is there a date for the beginning of the new season?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Is there a date for the beginning of the new season?
    I think they're going to use Trading Spouses as a mid-season replacement for a show that doesn't do well in the ratings, so we won't hear about an airdate for awhile.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread