+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 478788899091929394959697
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I like every boat shown on Deadliest Catch. Each boat has it's own crew, and ways of doing things. Each boat's captain is unique, too. This is what keeps it interesting. I heard that The Bait may be back, too. I hope so.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

It's good to see Josh Harris back on the Cornelia Marie. I hope he had a good season. I also give credit to Keith for wanting to help Jake.
    Declan likes this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

FORT Regular

Josh can go. Casey can stay.

And what is with Josh saying that Jake has his head in his tuckus? Could never stand Jake but itís not a matter of having hia head up his a&&; itís a matter of addiction having control. Iíd have thought that Josh would have put some effort into learning a bit about it by now. Looks like I gave him too much credit. Maybe he just needs a little more ďpaybackĒ time before heís ready to be the guy he claims to be.

FORT Fanatic

I am over the CM completely. Sig is coming across as an a-hole so far.

Sig surprised me when he blew up and acted ridiculous to Jake. Throwing him out of his wheelhouse like that? Uncalled for. I never heard Jake insinuate that Sig was a captain "taught what he knew by a radio." Sig just flew off the handle unnecessarily.

As far as CM, I really think Casey has been a great mentor to Josh. I like him.

+ Reply to Thread