+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

FORT Newbie

Re: Deadliest Catch

Seeing the Seabrooke tonight made me think about Junior. Wonder what he's up to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, when we saw the Seabrooke last night, my husband asked me "Isn't that boat familiar?" I told him yes, that was the boat Scott Campbell was captain of. I know he suffered that back problem, and decided Bering Sea fishing was just too much, according to his Twitter. It was good to see Sig out there doing what he loves to do. Hope he made the right decision. I do hope everything goes well for him since his heart attack.
    "We live in a society obsessed with public opinion. But leadership has never been about popularity." - Sen. Marco Rubio

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Yes, when we saw the Seabrooke last night, my husband asked me "Isn't that boat familiar?" I told him yes, that was the boat Scott Campbell was captain of. I know he suffered that back problem, and decided Bering Sea fishing was just too much, according to his Twitter. It was good to see Sig out there doing what he loves to do. Hope he made the right decision. I do hope everything goes well for him since his heart attack.
    This is what Scott Campbell is doing now.
    I'm Paula.

OMG SIG? This is so scary. Manning the Northwestern with a Crew to be responsible for ....
    AZChristian likes this.
    KAREN

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG SIG? This is so scary. Manning the Northwestern with a Crew to be responsible for ....
    And not just the crabbing crew . . . the TLC producer and a couple of camera/sound people. Not good. I think the producer alerted Edgar and encouraged Edgar to call June.

SIG: STOP IT!!!!
    angelic_one2002 and momrek06 like this.
    I'm Paula.

His slurred speech had us very worried, here. I wondered if it was from a lack of sleep, and if he was sleep-talking, or if it was neurological. I'm still not sure. I think he needs to SLOW down...and take it easy.
    If he wants to be out on the sea, then maybe let Edgar take over the helm more this season.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "We live in a society obsessed with public opinion. But leadership has never been about popularity." - Sen. Marco Rubio

I was sad to learn that John Hillstrand wants to retire. He deserves it, for sure. He probably wants to enjoy life after fishing, and that is great. I'll miss being amused by some of his comments and tricks he played on others at sea, though.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I was sad to learn that John Hillstrand wants to retire. He deserves it, for sure. He probably wants to enjoy life after fishing, and that is great. I'll miss being amused by some of his comments and tricks he played on others at sea, though.
    I have seen that coming for a few seasons. I was wondering if it is because he is so active on the reality show appearance circuit during the off season though. Sometimes people get too busy being famous and forget why they are famous, like the Roloffs, Jon & Kate, and so on. Not saying anything particular about John, but he seems to do a lot more appearances than many of the regular cast.

I missed not seeing Sean Dwyer, and how his boat did last Tuesday night. He wasn't even shown. I noticed Keith and the Hillstrand's were the main event .
    Declan likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I missed not seeing Sean Dwyer, and how his boat did last Tuesday night. He wasn't even shown. I noticed Keith and the Hillstrand's were the main event .
    The editing on this show sometimes annoys me. Like week before last they were making it seems like Jake was catching no crab and when they showed the crab count, he and sean were near the top.

+ Reply to Thread