+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher;2888193;
    I hope you're all gearing up...the new season starts next Tuesday, April 15 at 9PM! There are two new episodes being shown (two hours). And if you're kinda silly like me, there seems to be a marathon on the weekend before (I think it's Sunday the 13th).
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering when we were going to get a new season. I can't wait.

FORT Fogey

Love this show! Can't wait for a new season.

Wish more people knew about this show.

Watching this right now... wow. I love to fish, and like being out on the water, but you can't compare it to what they are doing-- you couldn't pay me enough money to do it!! There is something about it, seeing these conditions they are in, that strikes a serious chord of fear in me just watching it.

I saw part of an episode today while working. Are we in the new season yet? I love the closeness all the crew share especially when they are related. It's a really good show! The danger is really intense. We have a friend who has lived in Alaska for about 4 years now and he constantly wants to join one of the fishing crews so we are a bit scared for him to go if he does.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2905244;
    I saw part of an episode today while working. Are we in the new season yet?
    I think someone posted earlier in the thread that the new season starts April 15. So not quite yet, but close!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

enjoying some crab legs for dinner tonight.

Wow, 90k for everybody on the Early Dawn for brown crab...That's a lot of money...And they are about to red king crab, they will be making bank...Anybody now how long each season last for each of the crabs they catch?...

I think it varies by species. I think the red king is shorter than opilia. Lot's of good info on Discovery website. Even links to the boats themselves. Two new episodes last night! Saved me from subjecting myself to Big Brother or Hell's Kitchen.

I was so happy to see all my favorite captains and crews last night! Can't wait to see what happens to the one son who bought a tv on his dad's credit card! I'd have kicked him in the butt!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I discovered this show only a few weeks ago and found myself catching up on all three seasons, and I did watch the beginning of season 4 last night. I find it fascinating as I do many things on the Discovery Channel.

Now, I don't like fishing and I would have nothing in common with these people, but WOW, do they deserve respect for what they do. I can't imagine anyone choosing to do that work. The work is physically and mentally draining and they put their lives on the line whenever they go out to sea.

This is a true reality show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread