+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I really enjoy the shows 'The Bait', which is on right before the regular show starts. I like seeing how candid all of the captains are, talk about their experiences on the Bering Sea, and all of their different personalities.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I really enjoy the shows 'The Bait', which is on right before the regular show starts. I like seeing how candid all of the captains are, talk about their experiences on the Bering Sea, and all of their different personalities.
    So do I, but for some reason, I don't think The Bait is on this week. They seem to be showing some other specials, but I can't find that one on the schedule.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Tonight before the Deadliest Catch show, 'On Deck' is on. Not sure if this is also a show where the captains talk, but I have my DVR set to record this show, and the regular season show.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

So do I. I set mine to record everything Deadliest Catch and then just delete anything I've seen before and don't want to see again.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Watching right now.....have I mentioned how annoying I find Elliot? Because he's really annoying.
    mom2 likes this.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Watching right now.....have I mentioned how annoying I find Elliot? Because he's really annoying.
    Even when he's NOT on the phone, bullying his significant other! I'm a bad person. I took a great deal of pleasure in watching his pots come up empty. Karma.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    So do I. I set mine to record everything Deadliest Catch and then just delete anything I've seen before and don't want to see again.
    Me, too! I looked at my DVR contents last night and noticed I had several recordings of past seasons. Sometimes they're still fun to watch, especially when there is nothing else on television.

Count me among those who cannot stand Elliot. What I really enjoyed was how he was bragging that he was the future of crab fishing and captains such as Sig, Jonathan, and even Keith, whom I never liked but who had a brain and knows what he's doing, were on their way out and had a couple of years at most left. As soon as he said that, he began pulling almost empty pots. Karma always has some surprises in store and I'm glad the show filmed and showed that one.
    mom2 likes this.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Meant to correct an earlier post, but realized that I said what I meant to say then, and my correction was incorrect . . . but I couldn't delete this post, so . . . Oh, heck. Never mind!!!

I'm anxious to see what's up with the Northwestern getting 'Sunshine' back on their boat. He seems really pleasant. I am still so patiently waiting to see the Cornelia Marie back on the show.

+ Reply to Thread