+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1555565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Some dock in Dutch Harbor because there's no way in hell I'd get on Elliott's boat.
    LOL
    mom2 likes this.

I was sad to see Deadliest Catch end Tuesday with it's last episode of the season. Hopefully, Jake Harris will run the Cornelia Marie with great success. I'm really anxious to see him as captain next season. It was unfortunate to see Jr. lash out at Captain Keith, then leave the set.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

It's Josh Harris who'll be running the Cornelia Marie next season. I'm hoping he is successful, too. On The Bait he said that he would hire brother Jake on the boat only if he is capable of following the strict rules Josh will set up for him. I don't think Jake H is yet in a position to control himself. While I admire Josh for trying to be a supportive brother, I think it will be a mistake for a brand new captain and boat owner to do that.

I also think that Jake A will either be back on the Northwestern next season or on the Cornelia Marie with Josh. I'm hoping for the Northwestern because I think he can still learn a lot from Sig and Edgar. Jake has confirmed that he made a mistake by leaving and that he really misses the Northwestern. Sig has confirmed that he would absolutely take Jake back, though I think he'll make Jake grovel a bit if it does happen. Edgar really proved himself as captain material this season.

I'm hoping the Time Bandit can make a comeback next season. Losing Mike Fourtner is not a good thing for them.

I'm no fan of Keith Colburn, but Jr. deserved everything Keith handed him. The only good behavior I saw from Jr. all season was his support and concern for his ailing father.

I hate to see the season end; it seems to go so fast and April seems so far away.
    mom2 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I had some time off the last week so I caught a couple episodes of this. I couldn't watch a whole lot though because dude Elliot creeps me the heck out. I mean like gives me that sinky gross creepy feeling every time he's on the screen. I'm sure his ex girlfriend or whatever she is no saint but I couldn't imagine dealing with his calls and moods and games and crap all the time like that. Holy crap.

I'd like to see Jake A and Josh together on the Cornelia Marie I think without Jake H.
    mom2 likes this.

Oops!! I meant JOSH Harris, running the Cornelia Marie next season. I had Jake on my mind, as well. I wonder how he is doing, and if he will be around to help his brother Josh.

I just read a little bit of news on new season of Deadliest, which starts on April 22. A few of the tidbits I read are:

Jake Anderson is back on the Northwestern and Sig's 18-year old daughter, Mandy, also joins the crew.

Josh Harris captains the Cornelia Marie. He has a co-captain who is experienced and whose father was a good friend of Phil's.

More serious emergency situations this season. Here is a link to the whole article that gives some more details about the new season.

'Deadliest Catch': Cornelia Marie is back in season 10 -- VIDEO | Inside TV | EW.com

Just a month to go. I'm excited for the new season.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

The previews look awesome . . . but WHY oh WHY is Elliot still on the show? Oh yeah . . . gives me a chance to go to the bathroom without having to pause the show.
    mom2 and Florimel like this.

Oops..you're right, Florimel. It's Josh Harris that wanted to captain the boat, Cornelia Marie. Not his brother. I sure hope he had a successful season. The show starts in 8 days! Can't wait. From the previews I've seen, this season looks really good. I am so excited to see Jake Anderson coming back to his "home" boat, if that is true.

I eagerly anticipating this new season, tooangelic,. I'm fairly certain we'll see Jake Anderson back on the Northwestern where he belongs.

There is a new episode tonight, but it['s all about the behind the scenes people who run the show. I'll probably watch, but like you, I look forward to when it really begins next week.

Trying to watch the show tonight but am having a hard time liking it like I used to. Seems like all the captains have gotten such an attitude and are all acting like divas. Don't know if I'll continue watching this season or not. Disappointing.

+ Reply to Thread