+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

The betrayal of Junior regarding his alliance with Keith is so "staged". Obviously, both of them know that they're being filmed 24 hrs/day, so I don't think either would take risk doing any sneaky move that he has to answer later on, anyway, on or off the camera. Just some built-up tension for good TV rating.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Nghe View Post
    The betrayal of Junior regarding his alliance with Keith is so "staged". Obviously, both of them know that they're being filmed 24 hrs/day, so I don't think either would take risk doing any sneaky move that he has to answer later on, anyway, on or off the camera. Just some built-up tension for good TV rating.
    See, after last week now I just think Junior is a piece if garbage. He just leaches off of others success and once in a while stumbles to his own.
    mom2 and Florimel like this.

I was happy to see Edgar of the Northwestern get the helm this season for blue crab fishing.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Judging from the previews, I think there's trouble brewing on the Northwestern, which troubles me.

Junior has lost all credibility with me. He's making Keith and even Reese look not so bad by comparison. That's not easy to do.
    mom2 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Junior just showed his true character. Not an honorable man. Either you are a person of your word, or not.

Can't stand Elliot (and the MY FRIEND comments sound so much like middle school girls it just kills me) or Keith, however they just bumped up a few notches.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Watching the new episode now. Edgar done good!!!!

Cool. I'm recording it now, so I can watch later in leisure. Great for Edgar. I have him in my DC fantasy game,
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Interesting episode. Jake Anderson'a new boat will be included in the Opie season shows that start next week.

I found it interesting that Sig said to Jake, "If it doesn't work and you want to come back, there's no guarantee a job will be waiting for you." He did NOT say, "There won't be a job for you." I suspect that if the new boat doesn't work for Jake, sig and Edgar would take him back on the Northwestern in a minute. Make him suffer a bit, but they'd have him. Those two boars and the Time Bandit are the ones I'll be watching for Opie season.
    mom2 likes this.

I don't know if anyone caught this for this season but Elliot got his own boat. I wonder how many times an episode they've told us this?
    Florimel likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I don't know if anyone caught this for this season but Elliot got his own boat. I wonder how many times an episode they've told us this?
    Take the number of "F" bombs and divide by 6.
    mom2, Florimel and BlondeOne like this.

+ Reply to Thread