+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I've checked the site, but cannot yet find any updates on Chris' condition, so I suspect we wont know until next week. I saw a couple of physician's in the forum post that from what they saw, they suspected a combination of dehydration and panic attack, after first thinking it was cardiovascular. They did say that they were only speculating from what they saw. I'll watch for news and post it here if I see anything further.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I've checked the site, but cannot yet find any updates on Chris' condition, so I suspect we wont know until next week. I saw a couple of physician's in the forum post that from what they saw, they suspected a combination of dehydration and panic attack, after first thinking it was cardiovascular. They did say that they were only speculating from what they saw. I'll watch for news and post it here if I see anything further.
    Thanks, Florimel!!
    KAREN

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

That was definitely scary. After seeing it, we then saw the episode right before it, when Chris wanted to quit and Keith told him to get back out on the deck and get back to work. My gut feeling is that Chris was probably very seasick (including vomiting), and not used to the strenuous work. These two together could cause severe dehydration, which could cause the muscle spasms in his extremeties and even convulsions.

I just hope he'll be okay.

And even though I think Keith did everything he should/could have done, I still don't like him.

On a happier note, here is a link to photos of Jake Anderson's wedding to his fiancee, Jenna Patterson on May 23, with many of the Northwestern and Time Bandit crews in attendance. Sig officiated at the ceremony. Good wishes to them for a happy life together.

'Deadliest Catch' wedding: Johnathan Hillstrand tweets pics of Jake Anderson and Jenna Patterson's nuptials - Pop2it - Zap2it
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Congrats to Jake and Jenna that boy deserves some happiness in his life and I am glad he found it...it was funny seeing all the other guys dressed up though and I personally would be checking out the back of my car seeing Johnathon back there doing something..he is the king of pranks
    mom2 and its_glinda_now like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Last episode was mostly Keith ... and while I'm glad the greenhorn got the medical help he needed, I cannot stand Keith. Love the crew, can't stand him.

We barely saw the other boats, so I'm hoping we get a break from the Wizard for a few episodes to make up for it. I want to see more of Josh and crew on Time Bandit, and the Jakes and crew on Northwestern.

Rooting for the Seabrooke because my last name is Campbell, but Elliot is driving me insane. Hope they give a break from them too.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree. I cannot stand Keith or Elliot, and the show's focus on them is lowering its quality. I also love watching the Northwestern; there is not a person on that boat I dislike. The Time Bandit is always entertaining. I figure those two boats are very friendly since the Time Bandit crew were the only non Northwestern folks I saw photos of at Jake Anderson's wedding. And, in spit of Scott Campbell's bad decision, I find myself enjoying the Seabrooke.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.

karma still keeps biting Keith on his azz big time I could do without seeing him on my TV too he needs to engage a filter on his big fat mouth
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

I get the feeling that Jake Harris is stoned again.
    Elliot has become the new Keith. So hateable. Did they ever show what the crew ended up making for King Crab? I don't recall seeing it but Im sure if they stayed out at long as they did, it couldn't have been good.
    Florimel and its_glinda_now like this.

Yeah, I think Jake's using again. And I'm sure the Northwestern crew knows it but is pretending not to.
    Florimel likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread