+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I want Keith and the Wizard off the show. He annoys me and I just fast forward through his scenes.

I love the way they kept Phil on the show's opening credits.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I can't stand Keith. There's no way in hell I'd work for that man, no matter how much they paid me! He's an ego-maniac!
    Florimel and ButterflyFaery like this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I can't stand Keith. There's no way in hell I'd work for that man, no matter how much they paid me! He's an ego-maniac!
    And violent and dangerous, imo. Imagine how he acts when he's not being filmed. Downright scary.

ITA that Keith is an idiot but I think Wild Bill, Kodiak has anger issues as well.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I have never liked Keith...he's lucky that he hasn't been sued several times by former employees...I understand someone can't handle the job and they need to be let go of we have watched this show enough to know that not everyone is cut out for the Bering Sea but I have never seen any of the other captains degrade, humilate, de humanize a person on tv the way Keith does and IMO if he treats his employees and his own brother that way how does he treat his wife and kids...I shudder at the thought
    mom2, Florimel and AZChristian like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    We're going to Alaska this summer, and will be taking a ride on the Aleutian Ballad, which was on earlier seasons of the show. I'm really looking forward to being on the boat when they drop one of the pots, and will pick up another and unload everything in it into an aquarium on the deck.
    We took the ride in 2009. Very entertaining. It is very well done.
    AZChristian likes this.

Keith is exhibit A in how not to be a leader. He's an emotional, insecure petty tyrant. He takes out his frustration on his crew and he doesn't treat them with any respect. They can't even explain anything without Keith calling it "back talk." I think the only reason they're working for him is the money. On the Northwestern, the crew may not like Sig, but they respect him. And on the Time Bandit, they seem to respect and like the Hillstrands. Keith could learn something from those other captains.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Keith is exhibit A in how not to be a leader. He's an emotional, insecure petty tyrant. He takes out his frustration on his crew and he doesn't treat them with any respect. They can't even explain anything without Keith calling it "back talk." I think the only reason they're working for him is the money. On the Northwestern, the crew may not like Sig, but they respect him. And on the Time Bandit, they seem to respect and like the Hillstrands. Keith could learn something from those other captains.
    well if you pay attention and believe in Karma it seems to bite Keith on the azz morning noon and night ...I don't like him either...I know all the guys aren't cut out for the job but I have never seen any of the other captains degrade dehumanize and just plain humilate people the way Keith does
    Florimel and jucamer like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It was so good to see Sig trying to help Jake Harris last night. Say what you might about Sig and how hard he pushes his crew, he has a really big heart. I remember how he twice went out of his way to help Jake Anderson when he faced the death of his sister and disappearance of his father and how he moved heaven and earth to get Matt Bradley back to port in time to make his court date. Besides, none of the crew on the Northwestern ever want to go to a another boat. It's been the most stable crew since the show began and I suspect before that.
    mom2, ButterflyFaery and BlondeOne like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

May 16, 2012

OK, I want to know what happened to CHRIS on The Wizard last night anyone have any ideas?

First his shoulder all the way down to his wrist went numb and then he all but looked like he was dying. OMG.

Did he have a stroke seems wayyyyy to young to have a stroke????

So sad.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread