+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

Me too!
    KAREN

Sorry, it's not up for a vote. We only make forums for shows we're covering with recaps. Every now and then there is an exception, but it would have to be a big show with a lot of traffic, and this show does not qualify.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Sorry, it's not up for a vote. We only make forums for shows we're covering with recaps. Every now and then there is an exception, but it would have to be a big show with a lot of traffic, and this show does not qualify.
    thanks for taking it into consideration..couldn't hurt to ask..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I just don't think Jake and Josh are too happy with the new captain..he is still looking for that blue crab..get to fishing for red king crab

am I the only one watching..guess everyone else is watching DWTS results...I only watch the last couple of minutes the rest is filler

but all the boats seem to be getting off to a rocky start this year..no one is having any luck and that nasty Karma is back biting Keith on the booty..can't say I am sorry

one of the new captains..don't like him..I think its the seabrooke..the one talking about getting rid of the old man and his son...he sounds like Keith when he talks nasty about other people

I know everyone can't cut it on this job but you don't have to totally humilate and dehumanize them the way Keith did

Oh no, what is going on with Jake Harris … he just blew it with the new captain.

Oh Jake …
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh no, what is going on with Jake Harris … he just blew it with the new captain.

Oh Jake …
    Jake...Jake ....Jake...the new captain said he smelled the weed on Jake and he knew Jake was still smoking dope on the boat and he said he wouldn't let Jake drive the boat again no matter how much of it he owned..can't say I blame him...I don't like the way this captain is fishing going after the blue crab...but I wouldn't let anyone drive that boat under the influence either

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

What a heck of a season.

I've been watching these episodes, hoping things would get better for the Cornelia Marie yet they continued to spiral down the tubes. It's too bad. And there's no way I believe that Jake's nice and clean. His sneaky little escape straight to the airport screamed guilty to me. He drove me nuts this season.

I'm hoping next week shows the fleet's luck turning around.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    What a heck of a season.

I've been watching these episodes, hoping things would get better for the Cornelia Marie yet they continued to spiral down the tubes. It's too bad. And there's no way I believe that Jake's nice and clean. His sneaky little escape straight to the airport screamed guilty to me. He drove me nuts this season.

I'm hoping next week shows the fleet's luck turning around.

He walked off that vessel with out one thing. Nothing. Headed right for the airport to get the heck "out of Dodge" as the saying goes. Then when asked by LE to do a drug test he said NO. Screams guilty to me and Josh, did not say a word. Josh did not support him OR throw Jake under the bus either. Josh basically said nothing.

I think Phil 'looked the other way' allot when it came to the boys. The crew is there to work, catch the crab and get back home. Does not appear to be happening for the CM or the Ramblin' Rose. That crew appears to be on the lazy side. I like the way that Capt on the Kodiak and his crew member Adam had some disagreements and then got over them and moved on. It was the Kodiak that had the highest catch.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

He walked off that vessel with out one thing. Nothing. Headed right for the airport to get the heck "out of Dodge" as the saying goes. Then when asked by LE to do a drug test he said NO. Screams guilty to me and Josh, did not say a word. Josh did not support him OR throw Jake under the bus either. Josh basically said nothing.

I think Phil 'looked the other way' allot when it came to the boys. The crew is there to work, catch the crab and get back home. Does not appear to be happening for the CM or the Ramblin' Rose. That crew appears to be on the lazy side. I like the way that Capt on the Kodiak and his crew member Adam had some disagreements and then got over them and moved on. It was the Kodiak that had the highest catch.
    From what I know from people I know who have gone up there to fish/crab (whatever) is that there is a a lot of looking the other way in general when it comes to drug issues. Doesn't matter who you are.

I'm kind of surprised it hasn't come up on this show more often.

+ Reply to Thread