+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Thank Goodness Libs told me so I wouldn't miss the start of the season! (thanks Libra!)
    I was thrilled to see it back again, and loved how Edgar (Northwestern) is still a lunatic. He and his brother Sig are my favorites on there. I'm glad that Blake finally got to be captain of the Maverick, but I missed the Rollo, too.

There's no better reality show on television.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I've always seen the previews for the show but never watched it until last night. Now I want to see the previous season. I think I'm hooked.

I've never watched this show either till last night. It was really good and I am looking forward to next week. I'm sad that I have never tuned in before.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2313780;
    I've never watched this show either till last night. It was really good and I am looking forward to next week. I'm sad that I have never tuned in before.
    They are still running episodes from past seasons, so hopefully you can get all caught up.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2314731;
    They are still running episodes from past seasons, so hopefully you can get all caught up.

That's how I got caught up...I think it was last weekend they were having a marathon of shows and I sat here at home all day and watched those shows!

I missed the first episode of the new season so I'll have to try and remember to catch it....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Re: Deadliest Catch

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2318113;
    That's how I got caught up...I think it was last weekend they were having a marathon of shows and I sat here at home all day and watched those shows!

I missed the first episode of the new season so I'll have to try and remember to catch it....
    I have been Tivoing this and watching AI, but I think to night I might watch this and have the ability to fast forward through AI.

I love Tivo!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I fell asleep last night darn it! I'll have to catch the rerun over the weekend.
    Yup, with donuts!!

My sister got me hooked on Deadliest Catch at the end of the first season. I absolutely love it, especially this season with all the cool new camera angles and stuff. I have also watched the behind the scenes episode last season showing how the camera guys work. I really really have to give kudos to those guys because they are putting their lives on the line just as much and sometimes more than the fishermen.

If you watched last night at all, I have to say that Blake Painter (captain of the Maverick) is really turning into the jerk I knew he would be. He acted like a spoiled brat in season 2 when the owner (and then captain) decided not to pass the boat onto Blake.

This is an amazing show and one of my favorites. The last episode where they were watching a guy from another ship tie down the cages and then he was suddenly gone...goodness. That rescue was something else. The captain's reaction when he went to check on the man they rescued was so touching. I was feeling it right along with him. For people who are looking for some reality in their reality tv -- here it is!

Oh, and Suncat -- I love me some Edgar too!

ETA: FYI Deadliest Catch Fans!

Sig and Edgar Hansen will be on Jimmy Kimmel TONIGHT -- April 26, 2007.
    Sig Hansen will be on Last Call with Carson Daly April 27, 2007.
    Last edited by Wryle; 04-26-2007 at 01:12 PM.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Sig was on my favorite radio station this morning is Los Angeles and he is so awesome! His brother was scheduled to be there too, but didn't show. It'll be interesting if Edgar shows up tonight on Jimmy Kimmel. Sig said he and Edgar usually argue, etc. but do the most fighting off the boat. He also was explaining how many times they had to rescue camera men from being knocked over or hurt badly over the course of the fishing run.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread