+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I guess this is one of the new episodes its titled new blood part 2..guess I missed it last week but it shows Jake Anderson talking about the classes he took during the off season and how much he spent so he could get his captains license..but in the meantime...they have him running trying to set pots and cook lunch..lol

but my question is has anyone said anyting about his dad..what happend or is he still missing
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

awwwwwwww Keith lost a pot which costs him about a thousand dollars...waaaaaaaaaaaa..hee hee and he was fishing at what is called the black hills and he got nothing and lost days to find somewhere else..again..waaaaaaaaa

you know what Keith Karma is a B**** and it always comes back to bite you on the booty

sorry guess you can tell I don't like Keith too much

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I guess this is one of the new episodes its titled new blood part 2..guess I missed it last week but it shows Jake Anderson talking about the classes he took during the off season and how much he spent so he could get his captains license..but in the meantime...they have him running trying to set pots and cook lunch..lol

but my question is has anyone said anyting about his dad..what happend or is he still missing
    He's still missing as far as I know. I haven't seen any updates in a while and I'm pretty sure the official search was ended. Private searching may still be going on. I do hope they find something that will give Jake and his family some closure.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

looks like we might have a mutiny on the CM before the season is over..don't think this new captain will hack it..why in the world is he looking for the blue crabs..they are harder to find...he needs to get on the real crab and make some money and show these guys he can captain this boat or else he will be history

looks like their might be mutiny on the new boat the Rambling Rose also..lol

I saw a preview of Jake Anderson driving the boat for a day...he reminds me of the guys like Phil, Sig, John, and Andy the ones that wanted it above all else when they were younger and they went for it with everything they had in them and thats what makes a great captain and I believe that one day Jake Anderson will be a great one too
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-19-2011 at 09:11 PM.

well they seemed to have gotten on those blue crabs and had some double digit numbers for quite a few pots..then all of a sudden...nothing..looks like sand fleas ate the bait..first time I have ever heard of them....mmmmm..new captain..thats Phil from the great beyond telling you to get his boat back where it belongs on the king crab and stop fooling with this blue crab crap

MODS...is it possible that we can have our own thread for this show instead of it being under other reality shows..I think enough people watch it and are involved in it...or at least I think so..that way we can have separate threads for each of the boats and stuff...would appreciate it if you would take this under consideration...THANK YOU

As I was scrolling through channels last night, I happened upon Dr. Oz (do I have his name right?). I don't watch this type of show, but it caught my attention because his guests were Jake Anderson and Jake Harris, who were talking about their problems with addiction. I think Jake A had dealt with his alcoholism before he signed on with the Northwestern and has not slipped. I don't know when this show was shot and Jake Harris also seemed sincere, but I have heard that he's slipped. He did reveal that he had tried rehab a few times before what we saw happen last season. It was an interesting interview and I wish them both well.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    MODS...is it possible that we can have our own thread for this show instead of it being under other reality shows..I think enough people watch it and are involved in it...or at least I think so..that way we can have separate threads for each of the boats and stuff...would appreciate it if you would take this under consideration...THANK YOU
    Great idea! I second that motion please.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    Great idea! I second that motion please.
    Third the motion.

Add my vote to the motion, please.

+ Reply to Thread