+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

our dear Phil...gosh I'm going to miss him. The can of Red Bull..cigarette in his fingers...one barefoot nervously twitching under his Captain's seat, and that gruff coarse voice as he yelled at one of the crew (usually one of the boys). I think he went as he would've wanted...he rang the last bit of life out of that boat before he left..and then he was gone. Everything will start new..and move forward..just as he wanted. Here's to a new season!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

opening scene of new season was awesome..all the boats out on the water while they all take part in scattering Phil's ashes...we miss you Phil
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    opening scene of new season was awesome..all the boats out on the water while they all take part in scattering Phil's ashes...we miss you Phil

they brought a guy in and made Jake take a drug test before he was cleared to go on the boat..HE PASSED..good for you Jake for staying clean

Jake's up to pulling his usual tricks...mmmmmmmmm....note to Jake....dad is not running the boat and you can't get away with that behavior...and the new captain read him the riot act...good he needed it

anyone else think the new CM captain looks like Andy Hilstrand? Don't know what I think about the new guys yet.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    anyone else think the new CM captain looks like Andy Hilstrand? Don't know what I think about the new guys yet.
    he does look like Andy..and like you I am reserving judgement at this time....guess its because I just don't feel anyone can take Phil's place...but..it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if they found another fishing vessell and removed Keith from the show

GREAT season premier!!! Glad the DC guys are all back and a few new ones. I have never seen Sea Brooke or Rambin' Rose before hmm.

Glad the HARRIS bros are back as well. Their new Capt seems tough but I think he will soften in time once the crew and he are all settled in and actually catching some crab hmm. Where exactly did Jake and the other crew member go for 2.5 hours was it stated? The Capt and the engine room dude where screaming so much at each other I could not figure out what happened???

Ramblin' Rose interesting group of fellas. The Hillstrands are back as well as Keith and Sig and Edgar

That Coast Guard Rescue was amazing.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    he does look like Andy..and like you I am reserving judgement at this time....guess its because I just don't feel anyone can take Phil's place...but..it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if they found another fishing vessell and removed Keith from the show

Agreed - he is the least likable of the regulars. Andy looked so gaunt and tired last night. Maybe because he didn't have his hat on? I miss Phil

Keith is my least likable, too. While he does take it to heart when someone is injured or killed out there, most of the time he comes across as a bully.

I never thought Jonathan was good looking, but the short hair has made a big difference. I can now see why a lot of women find him appealing.

Sadly, I think we're going to see more problems on the Cornelia Marie between the regular crew and the new captain. I hope the Cornelia Marie can survive it.

I also think we will see more responsbility given to Jake Anderson on the Northwestern as the season goes on. It was interesting to see Sig showing him how to find where the crab might be. I new that Matt Bradley wasn't going to be on the Northwestern for "personal reasons," but I don't know if that's permanent. He's still listed as a crew member, so maybe he'll be back for Opies.

Not sure what I think about the two new boats yet. We'll have to wait and see.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread