+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

well got my box of tissues for tonights episode...i tear up just thinking about it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It's going to touch the heart, no doubt about it. The first hour will be the regular show, and I guess the word of Phil's death will start to spread through the fleet. The second hour, that is usually the After the Catch show, will be a tribute to Phil. Season 6 went by so very fast.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

When they showed Freddie - I just lost it. Phil was doing so well - I feel so bad for those boys. I hope they're OK

I lost it big time when they just told Sig....and lets all share our favorite Capt Phil moments

mine is when he said

now you know why lions eat their young...lol...

FORT Fan

That was hard to watch, I'm still tearing up, poor Sig had no idea when talking to the captain of the CM, that poor man looked like he was going to lose it. The reaction of the NorthWestern crew tugged at your heart too, Phil was so loved...

And when they showed all of their pictures on Phil's urn - OMG that was the worst - I can't stop crying....

FORT Fan

I'm loving the Phil tribute. Phil is rockin the 70s look! Noticed too how much Josh looks like him now that we see a young Phil. Phil is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3994679;
    I'm loving the Phil tribute. Phil is rockin the 70s look! Noticed too how much Josh looks like him now that we see a young Phil. Phil is the man!

He was just my type - long hair and straggly, lol. Nice that he was still friends with his ex - never heard anything about her and wondered if she was still in his life..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3994699;
    He was just my type - long hair and straggly, lol. Nice that he was still friends with his ex - never heard anything about her and wondered if she was still in his life..
    I know where you're coming from, I was a little girl in the 70s and have always found the long hair, straggly look hot. Phil rocked it.

I love that Josh and Jake's mom is doing the tribute and how sweet when his friend said he always loved her.

I am loving the tribute too...lol...lots of funny stuff and a lot of good memories

+ Reply to Thread