+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Deadliest Catch

Amen to that!!!!! I couldn't believe he picked them up again after what happened to him.....especially so SOON after.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Just heard about Phil's illness and wanted to wish the Captain a speedy and complete recovery.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Captain Phil Harris, the badass star of "Deadliest Catch," is making serious progress in his recovery from last week's stroke -- dude is finally breathing on his own.

According to a source close to the family, doctors are "extremely impressed" with Harris' progress.

Harris had been using breathing tubes to help circulate oxygen through his body since he went down while unloading crabs from the F/V Cornelia Marie -- but we're told as of Friday, the tubes have all been removed.

We're told Harris is also regaining feeling in the left side of his body -- which had gone numb after the stroke. His motor skills are also returning to normal. Perhaps the best sign -- Harris has been talking a lot lately ... even dropping a few of his trademark cuss bombs here and there.

We're told Harris and his family have been continuously charting a recovery course with doctors and he hopes to get home ASAP.
    Deadliest Catch Captain - No More Tubes

Speedy recovery for Capt. Phil. Love Love Love this show and all of these guys. Dont eat crab or anything else with a face. PHIL PUT THE CIGGIES DOWN.

Deadliest Catch Captain Phil Harris Dies
    Not the sort of finale we had hoped for.

Phil Harris, the salty skipper of the Cornelia Marie on Discovery's Deadliest Catch, has died.

The deep-sea fisherman suffered a stroke on Jan. 30 and, although both his immediate and TV families were clinging to small signs of a recovery, he ultimately succumbed to the trauma.

"It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to our dad," Harris' sons, Jake and Josh, said in a statement. "Dad has always been a fighter and continued to be until the end. For us and the crew, he was someone who never backed down. We will remember and celebrate that strength. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.
    Link here

My heart goes out to the Harris family and the extended family of the crab fishing world. He was a good man and will be missed.

Oh no!! I thought he was doing better! How sad.

Rest In Peace Phil.

I am watching the Seattle local CBS affiliate 11 o'clock news. They just did a tribute to Phil. He was 53. RIP Captain Phil.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

NO WAY!!!!! OMG, how sad. From the past updates it seemed like he was getting better. My heart goes out to his family.

OMG...Capt. Phil...he WILL be missed.

Prayers to his family.
    KAREN

I was coming here to see if he was still recovering. I didn't expect to see an annoucement of his death.

+ Reply to Thread