+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Deadliest Catch

I had a feeling this was going to happen.....

Phil Harris -- captain of the Cornelia Marie on "Deadliest Catch" -- suffered a stroke and is currently hospitalized, a Discovery rep tells us.

A spokesman for the show tells TMZ, "Phil Harris suffered a stroke while in port off-loading from the F/V Cornelia Marie. He has been transported to a medical facility and is receiving the best care possible. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and we will make more information available as we know it."

Phil has been captain of the Cornelia Marie for 18 years, according to the Discovery website, where his two sons serves as deckhands.
    Phil Harris Suffers Stroke

My thoughts are with him and his family.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Wow, how sad.

Phil under went an emergency 12 hour surgery last night and was put into a medically induced coma.

I was wondering how he was ... please post as you find out. I love this guy, mainly for his crusty old fisherman air but his kids get him going and he says to the camera ... "This is why lions eat their young."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3814145;
    Phil under went an emergency 12 hour surgery last night and was put into a medically induced coma.
    Oh wow. Please keep us updated. I pray he recovers from this. He's my favorite.

I'm so sad to hear about this. Phil hasn't look well since he suffered that blood clot.

Has anyone heard anything more about Jake Anderson's father who has been missing since early January? The last I heard was that his truck had been found about a week ago in good condition on an old logging road, but no sign of the father.

I think the new season is supposed to start airing sometime in April and I'll be watching the site for more news.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I hadn't heard this about Jake's dad. I hope everything turned out fine.

I was wondering the other day if they did honor the swap they said they'd do last reunion show about the CMs Harris boys and TB Scotty Hillstrand / Jake on NW.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

So far.....so good....

Captain Phil Harris from "Deadliest Catch" woke up from a medically induced coma Tuesday, according to his sons -- and immediately started barking commands from his Anchorage hospital bed.

Jake and Josh Harris tell TMZ their dad "showed some good signs of improvement" today, including squeezing their hands.

Harris' sons -- who both work with him aboard the F/V Cornelia Marie -- say they are "encouraged but still very cautious" as Captain Phil recovers from the stroke he suffered on Friday.

One really good sign -- his sons tell us that shortly after waking up, Harris told his doctors and nurses: "Don't f**k up."

Aye, aye Captain.

Deadliest Catch Captain Out Of Coma

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I hope Phil recovers soon and can get back to what he loves doing. (I also hope he stops smoking, along with the boys!)

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3817134;
    I hope Phil recovers soon and can get back to what he loves doing. (I also hope he stops smoking, along with the boys!)
    ITA

"Phil, PUT DOWN THE CIGARETTES".
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread