+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

Quote Originally Posted by llongori;3551074;
    Did anyone see After the Catch tonight? Could Edgar be any more adorable? He's always been my fave on the show because he's such a smart ass, but I got a little verklempt watching him. Who knew he had it in him?
    I know...wasnt it sweet.......I hope many more years of happy marriage for them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

That was so sweet of Edgar, brought a tear to my eye. Wish them well. All the wives were really pretty, wasn't expecting that. Keith is still an a$$. Thought it was funny how Phil called him out and said if he had did that to him he would be raising hell, and sure enough they roll footage of Keith spazzing out on some guy for doing what he did to Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by llongori;3551074;
    Did anyone see After the Catch tonight? Could Edgar be any more adorable? He's always been my fave on the show because he's such a smart ass, but I got a little verklempt watching him. Who knew he had it in him?
    I did. I've always liked both the Hansen brothers. Also enjoyed the "Maybe we should trade Jakes" banter between Sig and Phil.

Doesn't this seem to be the most harrowing season yet?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I so hope that wasn't just banter about the "Jake for Jake". That would be a huge eye-opener for both of them, but I think more for the Harris boy as no one on the Northwestern would put up with his attitude. Please, please, please let this happen.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3553269;
    I so hope that wasn't just banter about the "Jake for Jake". That would be a huge eye-opener for both of them, but I think more for the Harris boy as no one on the Northwestern would put up with his attitude. Please, please, please let this happen.
    Jake for Jake would be really interesting to watch. Can you imagine Edgar sticking it to Jake Harris??? And they can trade Josh for Scotty on the Time Bandit. Let the crown prince (Scotty) experience life on a boat where they don't tip-toe around him because he's the captain's son and the heir apparent.

Im not sure if it was an old episode, but I saw some of the Deadliest Catch guys on an episode of Cash Cab yesterday. I thought it was neat!
    Chittlins forever y'all!

I hate nepotism and the Time Bandit is full of it. I didn't like the way that Jonathon fired Russell last night. Glad he was able to get hired on by Keith for his next trip out, hopefully he will be able to hire him for King Crab season.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3599353;
    I hate nepotism and the Time Bandit is full of it. I didn't like the way that Jonathon fired Russell last night. Glad he was able to get hired on by Keith for his next trip out, hopefully he will be able to hire him for King Crab season.
    I see your point, but I think of it more as a family business than as nepotism. Fishing has always been a generational thing with sons following in their fathers' footsteps and being introduced to the life at a very early age.

Sig has his brothers on his boat, Phil has his sons, Keith has his brother. The only difference I see with the Time Bandit is that the brothers co-captain.

Russ did look as if he's not as productive as he had been in the past, but I also was happy to see him get hired by the Wizard.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I liked how Johnathon got on the horn and made the effort to get Russell a job. It is a business, and if your name is not Hillstrande, you do not have job security. I believe they were upfront about that to the crew since the beginning.

Russell was shown as being not on the ball this season, and I guess since the Wizard crew commented on it, this was common knowledge.

What happened to After the Catch?!?! My dvr didn't tape it, so was there one ? I noticed there isn't one scheduled for next week.

I looooveee this show. I have been watching it since the begining. Its funny b/c my friends dad always askes me "why do you watch this show? its the same thing over and over again, nothing new happenes." and im like "its awesome, you get to know all the people and their personalites and then sometimes crazy stuff happenes, plus what theses guys do for a living is out of this world!'

Seriously, i could never in my life ever think of doing anything like that. I hate the cold and i am scared of the water so i guess im not cut out for the job

I dont eat crab but i do appreciate what they are doing. I cant get enough of Jake Harris, either. Seriously he does have any attitude, but yummie!

+ Reply to Thread