+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I'm so relieved this episode is over. I need some comic relief so I'm headed over to laugh at the 'real' 'housewives' of NJ.

Gigantic 40 foot wave.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3492422;
    WTF happened to the Wizard crew...I see a couple with busted eyes, and Keith brother with busted ribs, what did I miss the first half hour?
    Big time 40 foot wave that went head to head with Keith and the wave won
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

WOW, I'll have to watch the first half when it comes on again. I feel bad that some of the guys got hurt, but Keith is was an a$$ for the way he treated Moi (sp) and its just coming back to him.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3492445;
    WOW, I'll have to watch the first half when it comes on again. I feel bad that some of the guys got hurt, but Keith is was an a$$ for the way he treated Moi (sp) and its just coming back to him.
    you know I said the exact same thing..the way he treated him last season..the way he treated one of the camera men and the way he treated his brother..thats why I said KARMA was kicking him in the A$$ big time
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Wow, I watched the begining of the episode and those guys are lucky they didn't go overboard. And where have they been hiding Art (Wizard Crew), he's HOT. He's the only guy that I find physcially attractive out of all the guys on the show. Jake and Josh are ok, but Art looks better.

Oh wow, last night's show was SAD. Watching that wave come over, while Keith is screaming ABORT..."sheesh, Keith no one can hear you when the WIND IS HOWLING so fiercely". I am so glad no one was LOST.

I am glad Phil had some words with his boys...they were kinda being punks out there to the greenhorn. I like all the Harris' but the boys can sometimes get out of control either screaming at each other or someone else. Are they TWINS? They look identical BUT nothing like Dad!!

That Vessel "Incentive"..I had never seen that one BUT man o man they had some serious numbers!!!

I JUST TOTALLY DC!!!!!!!!!

Jake and Josh aren't twins. Josh is probably a couple of years older than Jake. I think Josh looks just like his Dad, just thinner and darker hair.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3493155;
    Jake and Josh aren't twins. Josh is probably a couple of years older than Jake. I think Josh looks just like his Dad, just thinner and darker hair.
    You can see the resemblance to their dad. Give them 20 years and they will look just like him.

How much compensation is each boat given for allowing the Deadliest Catch film crews to film their crab seasons? That has to be a huge inconvienience to the deck hands to have the film crews on board with them. I am glad that they do however, since I love watching this show.

This is loioking to be one of the most dangerous seasons yet. I've never liked Keith, though I did think that Moi was pretty useless, but all the other captains knew enough to limit their number of pots based on weather predictions. Keith probably did too, but greed did him in. I'm sure his brother is done for the season; don't know about the two others who were injured. It seems to me he'll have to hire some additional deckhands if he plans to go back out again.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread