+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3480752;
    I didn't hear why Murray went home. Maybe he was just exhausted from filling in for Phil during king crab season?
    They just said that he was quitting crabbing. Probably after the stress of last season he wants no part of it. I dont blame him. All those dead crab wouldve embarassed me into quitting too.

Man, when the Hillstrands were torturing Jake I was DYING laughing. I love Phil and his son Josh the most, but if I had to pick a boat and crew to be stuck with out in the middle of the sea I would DEfininitely pick the Time Bandit
    ignorance is excellence

One of our very good friends is a cousin of the crew on the Time Bandit! He has been up to Alaska a few times (last time was just a few months ago!).

Many of my real-life friends do not know about or share my obsession with reality TV and when he mentioned his relatives to us last year, he was so surprised that both hubby and I knew so much about that show! (Hubs watches very few of my shows, but Deadliest Catch is one that we will watch together!)

Love the Time Bandit Boys ... !!

Does anyone know what happened with Murray on the Cornelia Marie? I hope there was no bad blood, but it seemed weird that he left after the delays.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3483915;
    Love the Time Bandit Boys ... !!

Does anyone know what happened with Murray on the Cornelia Marie? I hope there was no bad blood, but it seemed weird that he left after the delays.
    things could have been edited out but the way they presented it was that he just wanted to go home...it could have been a number of things that brought it on. Seeing what happened to Phil and then Keith's health scare could have just made him realize he wanted to be home with his family more...or being the skipper was just too much pressure and stress for him and maybe it was causing him problems...I would like to believe he just wanted to go home he was tired and stressed out...wish him only the best...he stepped in and took on a big responsibility when Phil had to leave
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

More crap Bering Sea weather tonight. I'm always amazed that those deckhands can get the job done with the crazy wind & ice.

man.......KARMA is kicking Keith in the A$$ big time this season..hope those guys are okay

It's the Wizard Infirmary. Be interesting to fnd out what the medics on shore have to say about their injuries.

Check out the facial hair on the Incentive's captain Harry. Truly impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3492306;
    Check out the facial hair on the Incentive's captain Harry. Truly impressive.
    its pretty wicked...looks like he's found the spot while everyone else is closing in on the ice to fish...NJ..you think he uses a curling iron on that thing..or maybe pins it up a certain way at night the way women did in the 40's to get the curl

OMG KEITH CRYING..he is human after all
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-09-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Shake it like you did last night. (OK?)

Uh oh, pot slipped & killed some crab & almost took out some of the crew. Now that's not something you see every day. Or want to see.

Poor Keith. He made a bad decision & his crew are hurting.

And here's Phil, worrying about the encroaching ice. Did the CM get a paint job?

+ Reply to Thread