+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I've caught a couple of the episodes. It's pretty interesting. That is hard work. I wonder what some of them do off season.

I have watched every episode so far.........I find it fascinating. That is the "most real" reality show EVER.

I have developed a crush on Edgar Hansen (brother of the captain of the Northwestern). I cheer when he's on. "Yay, it's Edgar! Yay, they're on the crab!!"

I truly need to get hobbies other than reality tv into my life, huh? But seriously, this is a fantastic show. The only complaint I have is when they go to commercial, they show too much of what is coming up after the commercial. It's a frightening, real, entertaining show....plus, it's educational. I have learned a lot!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    I have developed a crush on Edgar Hansen (brother of the captain of the Northwestern). I cheer when he's on. "Yay, it's Edgar! Yay, they're on the crab!!"
    That's funny. I have a crush on Sig Hansen.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    That's funny. I have a crush on Sig Hansen.

Hee! We might have to make a trip waaaaay north and visit the Hansen brothers!

I seriously love this show......a lot of shows, I'll do something else while I'm watching (like fold laundry, cross-stitch, comb tangles out of my daughter's hair...) but with this show, I am just rivited to it.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Hee! We might have to make a trip waaaaay north and visit the Hansen brothers!

I seriously love this show......a lot of shows, I'll do something else while I'm watching (like fold laundry, cross-stitch, comb tangles out of my daughter's hair...) but with this show, I am just rivited to it.
    Why on earth has the edit button disappeared for me? Anyway, like an idiot, I cannot spell. Here...I meant "riveted".

Now, in other news, I read on an Alaskan Commerce site that the Northwestern got a $250,000 for harvesting the most king crab. (from Discovery Channel.)

Tonight's show was great..unfortunately there is only ONE more show to go!
    *sniff*

In the previews for next week, my beloved Edgar, (my t.v. boyfriend and favorite pyromaniac) apparently seems to set himself on fire. I just love him. So cute, AND plays with fire on a ship in the middle of the Bering Sea? I seriously love him.

I am going to miss this show SO MUCH!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I haven't watched before, but Libs sent me my "daily viewing schedule" and she included this show on it.

I'm just tuning in right now (it's 11:39) and I'll probably get hooked. (Get it... hooked? Dayum, I crack myself up. )
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I haven't watched before, but Libs sent me my "daily viewing schedule" and she included this show on it.

I'm just tuning in right now (it's 11:39) and I'll probably get hooked. (Get it... hooked? Dayum, I crack myself up. )

Seriously, I LOVE that show. And I learned a bunch of stuff, too! (which is always good.) I'm going to miss my Edgar the pyromaniac.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'll have to keep an eye out on your man, Sunny. Is he on the show I'm watching right now? I'm not sure if they show the same crew time after time.

Ooooo, there's another show coming on at midnight.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Does anyone know if they will rerun these again, marathon style?

My husband would go nuts for this (he is a born fisherman, and once even said he'd considered working on the Alaskan crab boats), but we've missed most of this series. We did see the shorter docs Discovery did, and he loved those, so I know he'd really appreciate watching this.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread