+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Deadliest Catch

I can't believe there is no talk about Keith and the walruses. Was that ridiculous or what? That guy is such a jerk!

That was all about superstition ... and it seemed to work for them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Anybody plan on watching tonight? Looks like Phil is back. If I see him smoking, I'll be shouting @ the TV like a mad woman.

I'll definitely be watching.

Phil is an adult and if he, or anyone else, chooses to smoke, it is his own business. I probably smoked 15 years longer than I would have if not bombarded with constant, "don't smoke" messages. But when I decided to quit, for my own reasons, it was quite easy. I didn't backslide, have never even taken a puff of somewhen else's cigarette, and I don't throw a tantrum when someone else does smoke around me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3469994 View Post
    I'll definitely be watching.

Phil is an adult and if he, or anyone else, chooses to smoke, it is his own business. I probably smoked 15 years longer than I would have if not bombarded with constant, "don't smoke" messages. But when I decided to quit, for my own reasons, it was quite easy. I didn't backslide, have never even taken a puff of somewhen else's cigarette, and I don't throw a tantrum when someone else does smoke around me.
    Yes, of course it's his choice. But he almost died from a blood clot, which raises the stakes of not quitting.

I'm watching...guess its a good thing Phil wasn't on the boat the day this was filmed...I think he would have been ready to toss both his boys overboard to "chill" them out...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3470119 View Post
    I'm watching...guess its a good thing Phil wasn't on the boat the day this was filmed...I think he would have been ready to toss both his boys overboard to "chill" them out...
    These boys do need their dad.

Good to know I'm not watching alone!

"This isn't the love boat." That Jake is too cute.

OMG..after all the other guys see the Hillstrands and their group fishing for fun in Mexico talking about the "nice" "78" degree weather..lol...boys I don't know if I would have done that if I were you...you have a bunch of friends still in those frigid waters looking for the crab and its against the policy of this board to say the names I bet they are calling ya'll tonight after seeing that..lolbut it looked like ya'll were having a ball...

and we already know ya'lll are a big time group of practial jokers so be very very careful when you go back for opilio season...I bet they get even
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

And here we have the Hillstrand clan, marlin fishing in shorts & tank tops & looking relieved not to be on the Bering Sea trolling for crab.

+ Reply to Thread