+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3420641;

So looking forward to tonight's show. Is anyone on 'reality' TV funnier than Edgar? (Funny funny, not groaning funny or embarrassing funny.)
    Love Edgar!!!...and ya, Phil, quit smoking for crying out loud! So sad when they show a boat that's gone down too.
    Spin master in training

Did anyone see last night's episode? It was so heartbreaking and real. This show is a true reality show worth watching, not the driver on MTV, which I don't even sample anymore. How these men keep going back every season to do what they do is astounding.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Yeah is was really sad. It was hard to listen to the surviors tell the story of what happened to some of the men after the ship went down. I'm just amazed that the Coast Guard was able to find surviors after what 19 hrs. Didn't they rescue/recover all but 2 men?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3429013;
    Yeah is was really sad. It was hard to listen to the surviors tell the story of what happened to some of the men after the ship went down. I'm just amazed that the Coast Guard was able to find surviors after what 19 hrs. Didn't they rescue/recover all but 2 men?
    Four out of eleven survived. I think, but I'm not completely certain, that there were two whose bodies weren't ever found.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

They're covering a new boat, "Lisa Marie." I would have perfered they bring back one of the old boats, like the Maverick or the Rolllo.

Yeah, whenever they said something about no young captains anymore I was thinking "What about Blake?? On the Maverick??" And I would like to know what happened to the guys on the Rollo, also.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3438152;
    They're covering a new boat, "Lisa Marie." I would have perfered they bring back one of the old boats, like the Maverick or the Rolllo.
    Yeah...and that thing is TINY! No way I'd be out on the sea in something that small!

They have to go into the wheel house to change their mind...there's no room on the deck for that!

Anybody watching tonight's show?

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3446972;

Anybody watching tonight's show?
    i did..good show...hope the CM finds some crab soon...lots of bickering and fighting this season...more than usual on all the boats
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3447417;
    hope the CM finds some crab soon...lots of bickering and fighting this season...
    I think it's just the editing. The crab count toward the end of the show listed the CM currently in 2nd place . I understand it has bigger holding tank to fill than some other boats, but still they were catching crabs, not totally struck out.

+ Reply to Thread