+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I just read the description for tonights episode and it says "5th season opens with TWO Captains combating life threatening illnesses" now I am pretty sure Phil is one of them..but I wonder who else is sick and what is wrong
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

nice to know some things just don't change Johnathan has already pulled out the silly string and the fireworks...lol

Okay I admit ... I teared up when the Cornelia Maria pulled away from the dock with Phil standing on it. Love that the Hillstrands are as pranky (?) as ever.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3414096;
    Okay I admit ... I teared up when the Cornelia Maria pulled away from the dock with Phil standing on it. Love that the Hillstrands are as pranky (?) as ever.
    I did too...hopefully he might be able to join them before the seasons are over...them Hilstrand boys..lol...they will make you laugh..one of the funniest i thought was the exchange between Sig and his brother when he told his brother he didn't need any extra stress or anything and his brother put on his halo and said...would i do that..or something to that extent..lol...gezzzzzz karma is sure kicking Keith in the teeth right now...I will have to admit he scared me when he went diving...that was so dangerous

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Phil....why oh why are you still smoking!?!?!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I feel for the guys on the Wizard if Keith is going to stop dipping (or dippin' in southern lingo) while on the trip. My sister's ex-husband was in the hospital with a bleeding ulcer and I told him I wouldn't go buy his 'dip' for him. I finally agreed when he started taking out his IV to go buy it himself. That stuff is nasty and crazy addictive.

I was also sad to see that Phil will not be on the Cornelia Marie. I hope that eventually, maybe in a future season, we will get to see him as captain once again.

I laughed when Sig pulled the short zip tie on the first pull. I'm glad he was a good sport about biting the head off the herring. Man, that has to be nasty--almost as bad as dippin' (to bring my post full circle!)
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Jonathan and Andy were just on the Bonnie Hunt show and were quite entertaining. They each cooked an easy crab dish and they are also promoting a book that describes their adventures in a somewhat less appropriate for tv manner. I think it's called, "Time Bandit," and I'll bet it's an enjoyable read.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I am so addicted to this show, I LOVE it! This season looks like it will be interesting as usual. Ditto about Phil, hopefully he can join them for the opi season. Some of the previews looked scary, seeing the lifesuit floating in the water and then seeing Jake on the floor...Can't wait.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I love this show! I am so glad it is back, it seems like it's been forever!
    I've never liked Keith much, he is way too uptight and jerky for me. But, I love the Hillstrands and the rest. I was sad to see Phil's condition keep him behind. His skin does not have a healthy look about it. I wish he would quit smoking and make some positive choices for his life so that he can get healthy and go back to fishing. These guys seem to have a pretty unhealthy lifestyle while at sea, they need to try and build up their bodies when they are back home.

So looking forward to tonight's show. Is anyone on 'reality' TV funnier than Edgar? (Funny funny, not groaning funny or embarrassing funny.)

+ Reply to Thread