+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

I forgot to mention that Andy is back! He is my favorite.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I know folks were typing like crazy last night and this morning on the capt's wiki's....they were fired up over the way Keith fired that man...everyone agreed that Yea the guy needed to be let go ...he couldn't hack the job but when someone posted that all it would take is a crazy lawyer who was a Fame HO and looking for $ to sue Keith, and the Wizard and Discovery for the mental anguish that man suffered for the public humilation....and then POOF all the posts vanished...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3095402;
    I forgot to mention that Andy is back! He is my favorite.
    MINE TOO.....he has the best smile and personality...!!

FORT Fanatic

Sig Hansen is on Late Night with Conan O'Brien tonight, I thought some of you may enjoy watching him.

FORT Fanatic

Sig says he has a manager now, he has a video game, coffee, beer and clothing line coming out, how cool is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3120449;
    Sig says he has a manager now, he has a video game, coffee, beer and clothing line coming out, how cool is that?
    Sig...... love that guy! New episode is on now. I'm curious to see how they do without Phil at the wheel.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Did Phil say it would be 2 months before he would know how long he has left?? I hope his career is not over, and I pray that he caught everything in time.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3134844;
    Did Phil say it would be 2 months before he would know how long he has left?? I hope his career is not over, and I pray that he caught everything in time.
    Yes, and that there is a new woman in his life. With a tendency to throw clots, will he ever be totally free of the problem? Also, remember he said his mother had died from the same thing not too long ago.

Interesting that Sig has become a celebrity. Ah, those reality stars making hay while the sun shines. Good for him.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Phil doesn't want to come right out and state his fishing days are over but from the sound of things, he won't be on a boat anymore. He will most likely need to be close to a doctor at all times for testing to ensure he doesn't have a clot manifest somewhere else in his body. Phil!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3135148;
    Yes, and that there is a new woman in his life. With a tendency to throw clots, will he ever be totally free of the problem? Also, remember he said his mother had died from the same thing not too long ago.
    Actually, it was Phil's step mom who died from the anurysm. Phil's biological mother died when he was only 8 years old!

+ Reply to Thread