+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Re: Deadliest Catch

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3011988;
    AWWWw...I hope he gets better soon...I also like Phil...I like the guy who took in the bird tonight (Sqawky)...lol...that jerk Sig probably would have thrown him overboard and hollared here sharky sharky...dinner time...lol...I also love this show but I love this channel...
    That was Jonathan
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3013330;
    That was Jonathan
    well I like him...seems like a good guy...Phil is also but I think he is really pushing himself hard and I noticed he didn't look as healthy this season as he had in the past...as for Sig it didn't take 5 minutes to realize he was a stone cold Bas****....and LMAO I got 10 bucks that he would say he was damn proud of it too...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I love Sig....I love Jonathan too!!

I love this show! I am a person who is terrified of the ocean and storms. The first couple of shows I watch was to test my nerves. I love the show so much though I painfully watch it

I am so sorry to hear about Phil. I sure hope he gets well soon. I was worried about him last night and well to hear this he just had a rough year.

I love the Hilstrands...Those 3 are crazy! Jonathan is so the Man!. If I was single....

I like Sigs brother Edgar ? He seems to have all the personality. I think Sig is really just about business. (I think it was him who got the show started with Discovery...and even helped with the 360XBox game. He is really making money off of it. )

I think I like Sten(?) Skaa The North American capt. I sure hope they have a great season and his father sees they can do it. I read the Discovery site and thought it was cool that Sig and his dad were friends.

Phil and family are my 2nd fave family after the Hilstrands. His sons would drive me crazy too... but I understand I have a 4yr old and I see my future in that. YOu love your sons and they may drive you insane (and we may drive them insane too in all fairness.) but you love them. So my prayer are with him and his family. I do hope he gets well and takes care of himself.

I am a bit worried about next weeks show. That head injury of one of the guys.... really worried me. I really mean it when I say it pains me to watch it.... but I love it.
    Namway

I found this on the web..This job and life may be the deadliest but it sure sounds lucritive too...although I would not work on this job, nor would I let my son..I have a friend who fished with these guys for several years..he made money, but his body is paying the dues.
    Anyway, I wish the best for Phil and it sounds like he is still recovering....

And while Harris no longer has to do the heavy lifting anymore — his two sons help him out — he is hardly immune to injury. In a scene to be shown later this season, a monster wave pummeled his boat in January, causing him to fall out of his bunk. He punctured a lung and broke his ribs. But his condition worsened after a blood clot dislodged from his leg and traveled to his heart.

Harris almost died from a pulmonary aneurysm, and the remains of the clot are still life-threatening.

Woops, I didn't realize someone posted this a few posts back...sorry for the repeat.
    Last edited by misslada; 05-21-2008 at 11:50 PM.

Just a note to anybody who lives in the Seattle area! I was watching one of the local news channels today, and they announced that Sig will be the Grand Marshall in the Seafair Torchlight Parade this year!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Oh, when is this parade? I don't live so far that I couldn't come to that...we used to take the trian right through the vally and arrive within a few minutes of stadium they played ine.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3018266;
    Oh, when is this parade? I don't live so far that I couldn't come to that...we used to take the trian right through the vally and arrive within a few minutes of stadium they played ine.
    It's July 26, and starts at 7:30. Google "Seattle Torchlight Parade" and more info should pop up.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

I love Deadliest Catch and the captains/crew we see every year. I love to watch the older guys show up the youngsters. I wonder what happened to the missing ones (Blake) but I like Keith too.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I love this show! I've been watching since the first season, never miss it. Can't get my husband interested though. Sig's my favorite, don't know why, there's just something so sexy about him. I love the shot of him in the opening of the show, where he's sitting there in the dark and turns toward the camera and all you can see is his eyes...yummy! I bet him and Edgar get alot of fan mail.

+ Reply to Thread