+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kept (VH1)

I guess he was one of the newer power ranger and not the old original one.

Quote Originally Posted by sdflow
    This show is my ANTM for the summer!!
    OMG it's mine too! It's a good show to keep me busy during the summer.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I'm thinking that maybe Ricardo might be a mole, an actor hired to go in and lead the guys astray. I mean, he lists his profession as waiter. My actor friends in Hollywood, even though they make their livings waiting tables, always list their professions as "actor".
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I so cannot stand that Ricardo. He's arrogant and I don't find him that hot looking. It totally annoys me how he kept on saying that he'll win for sure.

I just tune-out RiCARDo, because I'm loving this show! Besides, ya have to have someone to hate. No way will Ric win anyway, and you have to admit it was funny to see him brag about his ****, then claim to love being naked....only to hide behing that tacky shield like a wuss.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

This show is better than I expected, I'm happy so far. I just thought Ricardo was a jerk (but good tv) but this is a good point...

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    I'm thinking that maybe Ricardo might be a mole, an actor hired to go in and lead the guys astray. I mean, he lists his profession as waiter. My actor friends in Hollywood, even though they make their livings waiting tables, always list their professions as "actor".
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Oh, what it must feel like to be "really, really, really ridiculously good-looking"! *insert blue steel face*

Quote Originally Posted by silksheets
    Um, I wonder how the 15 American accents sound to the people they meet in the UK?
    :nono
    I thought Lady What's-Her-Name's accent was very beautiful and soft. American accents must sound grating and low class to them.
    Jerry's part-English, much-Texan accent was weird to say the least, but I felt she picked up the English naturally and did not deliberately lay it on thick like Madonna did to end up sounding pretentious.

I just started watching this show. I know I should see the whole premise as "politically incorrect" (as it would be if they were grooming young women to be "kept"), but I don't care. I found it entertaining.

What is so funny is how the woman do see thru Ricardo, but still keep him. What really surprised me is the reaction of the other men to Ricardo and Slavco bringing women to the house, they are in a competition to win a woman's favor and you don't do that by being unfaithful or disrepectful. Then to see how smug Ricardo is and how two faced he admits to being in his confessionals. What I don't understand is why do that, after all everything is being filmed, do Slavco and Ricardo really think that their actions are not reported to Jerry???

If nothing else this show is very educational, I learned that a small penis is called a lightswitch.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    Oh, what it must feel like to be "really, really, really ridiculously good-looking"! *insert blue steel face*
    Hahaha! When I first red your post, I was thinking, what the heck is "blue steel face?" Then I remember "Ohhh...Zoolander!"

+ Reply to Thread