+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kept (VH1)

Ok .. so at first, I really didn't like John .. but he's growing on me .. I think he's funny.

And I really like Anwar .. I think he seems like he genuinely wants to please Jerry Hall ..

I don't always like some of the things that Jerry Hall says about some of the guys .. I think sometimes she's pretty mean ..

But it's my new guilty pleassure -- which as someone else says, replaces Mister Romance.
    The greatest thing you will ever learn, is to love and be loved in return. -- Moulin Rouge

I caught part of an episode of this (the one where they get makeovers). I also IMMEDIATELY thought of Zoolander when those Ricardo and Slavo characters where strutting their stuff. I can't believe that one dude was so pissy about getting his haircut. He looked SO much better after he let them cut it. I'll def have to check this one out again.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trimspa
    Jerry Hall's accent= more grating than Madonna's. Her rock star wife friends and her huddling around smoking cigarettes is pretty funny to watch, though.
    Um, I wonder how the 15 American accents sound to the people they meet in the UK? {glass houses, stones, etc)

:nono

FORT Regular
    Don't know if anyone else will find this funny, but Ricardo has been on TV before. He was the red Power Ranger...

Quote Originally Posted by silksheets
    Don't know if anyone else will find this funny, but Ricardo has been on TV before. He was the red Power Ranger...

Are you serious??? Which version??? Being an actor, it explains alot of the self absorbsion.

This show is my ANTM for the summer!!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by silksheets

Does anyone have pictures? He certainly loves himself. I was hoping Jerry would eliminate him, but there's still time.

No friggin WAY! Hmm come to think of it, I do remember thinking the red one was kind of hot as a kid.....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    No friggin WAY! Hmm come to think of it, I do remember thinking the red one was kind of hot as a kid.....

You can find the references at the official "Kept" page at the VH-1 website.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Here's his entry at the Internet Movie Database:

http://imdb.com/name/nm1128340/
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread