+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Kept (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by motleycruiser View Post
    Hey guys this is my first post here! After watching all the 'Kept' episodes I started to watch the re-runs of course, and I noticed that during the art lesson where the guys have to get naked and paint that Anwar has kick-ass shirt on! Its the white long sleeve one with what looks to be a big green bird on it. So anyways I was wondering if anybody knows what brand makes it? Or where I could possibly get one from? I'm really interested so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
    Oddly enough I do remember the episode and the shirt (I think there were pictures posted of Anwar in that shirt on the VH1 website) but I have no idea what label the shirt was made under.
    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...

FORT Newbie
    Oh in America it must have been shown ages ago coz here in Australia its only just aired on TV for the first time! We are really far behind I guess but that shirt was killer!

Quote Originally Posted by motleycruiser View Post
    Oh in America it must have been shown ages ago coz here in Australia its only just aired on TV for the first time! We are really far behind I guess but that shirt was killer!

Well, if Anwar was wearing it, it must have been. Sigh...
    ]

I live in Canada, and the show just started airing three weeks ago here, and I hate to say it, but I am addicted. So I went on the American websites to see who won- and I can't believe it was Seth, but whatever, I ruined it for myself. Just wondering tho... What did Jason do to get booted off? (yes, he was my fave)

Seth is funny, so he won. Jerry didn't wn't someone with 0 personality. I was rooting for Anwar though.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee-you-knit? View Post
    I live in Canada, and the show just started airing three weeks ago here, and I hate to say it, but I am addicted. So I went on the American websites to see who won- and I can't believe it was Seth, but whatever, I ruined it for myself. Just wondering tho... What did Jason do to get booted off? (yes, he was my fave)
    I used to love watching this show! I think they were all somewhere socializing and he made out with another woman at a bar. Jerry and her friends saw this on camera later and booted him for it. I think. My memory is often off so I might be wrong...

FORT Newbie
    yea austen is soooooo sweet, polite, smart, and handsome! he's my pick... do not go to wikipedia to see who won tho, i did a search on jerry hall and saw who the winner was so it was spoiled for me...

+ Reply to Thread