+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBC's reality summer

I enjoyed the biggest loser so will watch that one. Will skip the Hiltons. I loved the Mole what happened to this great show? Celebrity Mole wasn't all that good but I always like regular people in reality shows. I'm bored with former reality contestants coming back on any show, please don't have any on the biggest loser. I've always enjoyed TAR until this year and now I've read Rupert from Survivor is going to be on next show..ugh Once is more than enough to watch a replay of any of these former contestants. There was a great reality show on A&E (some time ago) building this house, not sure what the name was but it was a great show. One of the contestants ending up winning the house everyone was building. Would love to see this again.
    Last edited by Oceansands; 06-02-2005 at 03:07 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands
    There was a great reality show on A&E (some time ago) building this house, not sure what the name was but it was a great show. One of the contestants ending up winning the house everyone was building. Would love to see this again.
    That was House of Dreams, and they built the house in Harmony, Florida. Yea, I liked that show too...very interesting.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123