+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Airline (A&E)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I knew the guy with the "invisible wife" just HAD to be a joke.. but it was odd how long they went on with it without the supervisor around. They bantered back and forth for a longggggg time, then, when the supervisor comes around..the joke lasted about 2 minutes.

The two guys who were late for boarding and missed thier flight cuz they were in the bar.. I can't BELIEVE how the short-haired guy was going off!! I absolutely hated that guy every second they showed him. If I was the SW employee, the cops would have been called in about a nano-second.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The two guys who were late for boarding and missed thier flight cuz they were in the bar.. I can't BELIEVE how the short-haired guy was going off!! I absolutely hated that guy every second they showed him. If I was the SW employee, the cops would have been called in about a nano-second.

Why didn't that SW employee call the cops? The customer was threatening his safety - I believed he would really have hurt that poor kid. He shouldn't have to deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Why didn't that SW employee call the cops? The customer was threatening his safety - I believed he would really have hurt that poor kid. He shouldn't have to deal with that.
    I couldn't believe how quickly that guy turned into a happy guy, getting ready to board the plane to a raging lunatic, pissed and out to beat some a$$. He has quite a temper on him. At first I was kind of on their side because they didn't seem too drunk to me. But when he started threatening to beat the SW employee, I agree, why didn't he call the cops? I would have been a little nervous going to my car that evening.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I knew the guy with the "invisible wife" just HAD to be a joke.. but it was odd how long they went on with it without the supervisor around. They bantered back and forth for a longggggg time, then, when the supervisor comes around..the joke lasted about 2 minutes.
    Dang, I thought it had to be a joke, but he kept it up for so long, I was like "huh" but I definitly was relieved when it did indeed turn out to be a joke..otherwise, they guy would have been a lil "out there"
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

What about the guy who said he gets early boarding passes because he tells them he has advanced cataracts or some other malady? He cracked me up, wearing his sunglasses upside down and pretending to not know his boarding pass was being handed to him! And the camera crew doesn't intervene to let the airline know when people are being deceptive I guess.

Last year someone lied and said he was a soldier so he could get priority on stand-by and they believed him. He bumped off another passenger who was very upset especially when the airline told her they didn't have to give her a reason for taking another passenger over her. I hate people that use the military for their ill-gotten gains.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456