+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Airline (A&E)

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I can't help myself - I love Yolanda. I've never seen a more professional PR person. I hope she's paid well for her efforts. I've seen her pushed to the limits - far more than I can take....yet she is always cheerful and manages to keep those "abreviated" customers in check. I say, good for her.

I like Mike in LA for the same reason. I miss Gina from last year. I read someplace that she was getting asked out a lot since being on the show.
    As I said I really don't like some of the agents from this year.

I like Yolanda, Michael, Nicholas and Colleen
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I can't help myself - I love Yolanda. I've never seen a more professional PR person. I hope she's paid well for her efforts. I've seen her pushed to the limits - far more than I can take....yet she is always cheerful and manages to keep those "abreviated" customers in check. I say, good for her.
    I'm in total agreement. People in all lines of work could take a lesson from Yolanda.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

time Change this week

The schedule says new episode at 10pm Monday, this week.

I liked it better on Sunday night

Another episode that annoyed me. The woman who got herself all stressed out is another example of these people just ot taking resposibility for their own actions.

BTW SW is not covering themselves with glory at all this season.

That woman last night -- yikes... watch the blood pressure. What killed me was how she kept saying "I rarely get upset, but this is making me mad." I somehow doubt that she rarely gets upset about things. And could she have said her last name any more?

I could just copy and paste what I said last week about the lady missing her flight and post it about sleepy boy from last night. Good GOD people... if getting on a flight means the difference in having a job or not having a job, GET ON THE FLIGHT. Don't get there late. Don't fall asleep. Just get on the darn plane. That guy was like the Eeyore of the show. Oh bother. Woe is me. I got no job. Got no house. I'm tired. He must be the life of the party.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

The SW employee on the second show Monday was an embarrassment to SW. She looked like she wasn't hooked up right at all. Im surprised SW is giving the OK to make their employees look like idiots this season.

Maybe I'm too cranky but the show just doesnt seem as fun as it was

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    ... The woman who got herself all stressed out is another example of these people just ot taking resposibility for their own actions.
    What really irritated me was her crazy pointless question and answer scenario game. "If I were in a wheelchair, would you make sure I got on that plane?" (pauses for effect) SW employee, "yes". "If I were two years old, would you make sure I got on that plane?" (another dramatic pause) and so on and so on.

Lady, you're an adult. Not a toddler or incapacitated in any matter. Get your self on the plane. Jerk.
    ]

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I felt so sorry for the kid that lost his job, had no money and wasn't placed on the stand-by list for the flight..and then he fell asleep...I'd hate to be in that situation..Well I was just happy that he didn't make a huge scene, unlike the majority of those who appear on the show...
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast