+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet The Barkers

Meet The Barkers

It seems like I'm the only one who likes this show. At first it was weird seeing a guy like Travis as a dad, but I must say... he's a great dad! When he saw his baby dancing in the car... THAT WAS SO CUTE!

So... am I alone here? Or are y'all secretly hiding that you like the show? Hate it?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    It seems like I'm the only one who likes this show. At first it was weird seeing a guy like Travis as a dad, but I must say... he's a great dad! When he saw his baby dancing in the car... THAT WAS SO CUTE!

So... am I alone here? Or are y'all secretly hiding that you like the show? Hate it?
    I love this show too!!! I was glad to see someone had started a thread on it. I think Travis is an awesome dad, too. What tv show did she used to be in? She looks familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by BEACH LOVER
    I love this show too!!! I was glad to see someone had started a thread on it. I think Travis is an awesome dad, too. What tv show did she used to be in? She looks familiar.
    She's from that show Pacific Blue with Mario Lopez... she was only on it for 2 seasons. She was also Miss USA of 1995.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    She's from that show Pacific Blue with Mario Lopez... she was only on it for 2 seasons. She was also Miss USA of 1995.
    I knew I had seen her before. I am really surprised that no one else has posted to this thread. Travis seems like such a sweet guy. And, I always liked the group he is in. Did you see her birthday parties? One of the guys from the band showed up for it with his wife.

Yeah... Mark showed up for her birthday party. And I agree... I've always liked Blink 182 too, but looks do make a first impression. When the show "Meet The Barkers" first came out... I just thought it'd be so weird watching this guy with a mohawk and all these tattoos raise children, but he's an AWESOME dad and a really sweet guy.

I didn't know that Atiatana (the oldest daughter) wasn't Travis' daughter! It's from Shanna's first relationship. Atiatana is Oscar De La Hoya's daughter. But it's awesome to see that Travis treats her just like she was his own daughter!

And I agree... I'm surprised only you and I have posted in this thread. Maybe it's not a popular show with alot of people?

First of all, I love almost every MTV show, but when I saw the promo for the show I figured it would be a stupid show about rockers. One night, I decided to catch a re-run of it, and I love it! It is basically the same thing as the Newlyweds, even better in some ways. I love the kids and the interaction between the parents and the kids is great.

Very pleasant surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    First of all, I love almost every MTV show, but when I saw the promo for the show I figured it would be a stupid show about rockers. One night, I decided to catch a re-run of it, and I love it! It is basically the same thing as the Newlyweds, even better in some ways. I love the kids and the interaction between the parents and the kids is great.

Very pleasant surprise!
    That's what I thought too... but the show is more about their family life! It's awesome!

I personally think Shanna is FABOLOUS! She's an actress, ex-pagenant winner, full time mom, and she's the clothing designer for the women's clothing of Travis' clothes company. She seems lazy a little bit (she ALWAYS sleeps) but you gotta admit... she still does alot!

I'm so glad I have a replacement now for The Newlyweds! (even though I do miss Jessica )

Gotta say I love it too!! And I had no idea about Oscar DelaHoya being the oldest girls' dad. I could tell she was a mixed child, but the one episode I have seen didnt say anything about it. What night do these episodes come on new? I seem to keep catching the same episode!

I've been loving this show! Travis is the "bad boy" that I always like to fall for, unfortunately mine never turn out as great at home as he is. They really are a great family....so much love and great relationships going on in their house.

I was a bit surprised at how well Travis gets treated when he goes out, maybe he's already suffered through the harrassment and problems in the past before people got to know who he is, but nobody seems to care one iota about how he's dressed or is tattooed and mohawked and all....and he's not just trapsing out to the corner market, he's out in really nice shops and restaurants. (yeah, I know having your own film crew tagging along helps as well) Big kudos to the folks around there for not giving a darn and giving him a hard time, cause that's normally not the case.

AmyKay...new episodes are Wednesday nights at 10pm with a couple of the older episodes airing just before it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast