+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Meet The Barkers

Just came to say that I LOVE the name Atiana.

I can't believe how much they're paying for a wedding planner, and how much she's screwing them over!!!

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    callie, i'm from michigan too (pontiac). i live in Cali now (in torrance, a suburb of LA). and, yes, it's more frequent to see guys out here who look like travis more than in MI. anywhoodle, i think they are a really sweet couple.
    i did notice that they barely recognize the daughter. i know it's not his child, but it is his step-child, and her child. show some love.

Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    callie, i'm from michigan too (pontiac). i live in Cali now (in torrance, a suburb of LA). and, yes, it's more frequent to see guys out here who look like travis more than in MI. anywhoodle, i think they are a really sweet couple.
    i did notice that they barely recognize the daughter. i know it's not his child, but it is his step-child, and her child. show some love.
    yeah... I was actually born and raised in TX... lived there for 18 years. Theres more people that dress like that here in MI then in TX. Try getting used to seeing that...

callie, are you in ferndale or royal oak? that's where a lot of travis looking guys are.

i only catch re-runs, when does the show come on with new eps?

Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    callie, are you in ferndale or royal oak? that's where a lot of travis looking guys are.

i only catch re-runs, when does the show come on with new eps?
    No... I'm in Ann Arbor..

GO BLUE!!!

I believe the new episodes come on, on Wednesdays at 10... but I'm not sure... I always catch the re-runs too..

ann arbor, college town. explains the "travis type" sightings.

well, i'm glad someone else is watching this show and loving it.
    i'll try to watch it this wednesday.

I love this show too. I wasn't going to watch because I watch too much tv already but I do love Blink182 and couldn't help myself.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see the wedding ceremony but good for them that they kept that just between them and their families. I thought her dress and bouquet were beautiful.

About the Atiana/Travis interaction, I think there is so much that we don't see. The show is such a small slice and it's mostly focused on the wedding prep. It also looks like Atiana might be a bit camera shy. When they are filming from a distance she seems ok but when the cameras are close by she appears uncomfortable. When S & T came back from Vegas and she was running up to hug them she ran out way of her way like she was avoiding getting too close to the camera.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    I too love this show. I was wondering about the little girls daddy. And I never could catch her name...I kept thinking it was Tiana...but thats MY daughters name Oscar De Le Hoya...talk about the genetics lottery...WOW...Hes lucious and Shanna is ocviously a looker herself. I can see why they keep her (Atiana) outta the limelight. She likely doesnt want the attention. And yes, Travis is a good daddy....my little girl is 15 months old and I went to all the "well baby" appointments and shots and what not cuz my husband was military overseas and Travis is such a natural dad in that appointment. I too agree they look to be in love and that is wonderful to see. Hopefully they'll make it

I have met Travis a few times, we have a few mutual friends He is actually a very down to earth guy. It has been about 3 years since I have seen him, but he was always nice to me. He was married once before and she was quite the party girl, which I heard ultimately drove him away. While Shanna and him seem to be out a lot too, they are much more settled and seem focused on their family. Shanna was engaged to Oscar but found out that he was cheating on her by seeing him on T.V. with someone else. I doubt we will see him on the show, she had a restraining order against him, which he violated several times which led to a court case. I am sure that he has some sort of visitation rights, but I doubt we will see him hanging out having a beer or anything. I think they are adorable, and I hope they get a second season. He is starting a new band with Mark and a girl singer so it would be great to see that develop.

+ Reply to Thread