+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Meet The Barkers

Thanks Layla, I found something:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...claims_1005254

BARKER AND MOAKLER AT WAR OVER CHEATING CLAIMS

LATEST: Newly separated reality TV couple TRAVIS BARKER and SHANNA MOAKLER are battling over claims the former MISS USA beauty was unfaithful during their marriage. The former BLINK 182 drummer filed for divorce last week (begs08AUG060 amid claims Moakler - his co-star on show MEET THE BARKERS - cheated. A friend has told PageSix.com, "Shanna is never home. She parties every night, sleeps every night until 1pm and doesn't spend enough time with the kids. "On top of that there have been rumours she hasn't been faithful." Barker adds fuel to the claims, telling the site, "I'm sad to say those allegations are true... My priority will remain my children." But Moakler maintains she is in no way to blame. Her spokesperson says, "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware. I still happen to be very much in love with Travis, and his using the media to take low blows at me isn't just embarrassing, it's hurtful. "I feel he should be putting his family first instead of his pride."
    14/08/2006 12:23

I also read that he's seeking joint custody of their two children.

I do remember seeing her sleeping well into the day on their show. I was like, WTF, when does she spend time with the kids.

Aww I thought they were so cute together.

I cried at their wedding (on tv)

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I do remember seeing her sleeping well into the day on their show. I was like, WTF, when does she spend time with the kids.

I thought so too - and I also noticed that BOTH OF THEM took alot of time off (vacations) without the kids.

I can only imagine the amount of time she will miss out on the children while on this Fall's dance show.

Her spokesperson says, "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware
    "Devoted mother" who sleeps all day and throws her kids off to the nanny 99% of the time..Anyone who watched their show knows it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112