+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 5th Wheel

The 5th Wheel

Is this one of the worst dating shows ever. I just saw one of the worst episode in this show history today.

I forgot to say did anybody saw it to day?

I've only seen it a couple of times and I really don't like it.
    Supreme humiliation if you say you would like to choose Person A then Person A says they choose someone else.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's one of those shows I watch in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. It's an amazing show, I can't believe how skanky these people are.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I know don't these dating shows do any background checks on these people especially the women. Thursday show had Nice guy named Ben and a self described hypocrite name Josh and their dates a serious vegan name Sarah and a feisty blonde name Amanda. Both women want Ben just a little of Josh then here comes a obnoxious 5th wheel name Kerry who got issues like the other women she like to " belching and breaking wind". She thinks the best way to make a guy to like you is dump your drink on him she does it on both guys. Here come the worst part all three women like nice guy Ben but don't do nothing about it so they went to the 15 minutes room with no men when the guys comes in they get mad and kick them out that was sad because you got to see Ben's face. In the end Josh picked Amanda Ben picked Sarah and nobody pick Kerry and she's mad but here's the part of the show I truly hate both women Sarah and Amanda picked eachother. They really should do background checks on these women if they are gay or straight because I sick and tired of seeing guys not getting the girl.

I think they must pay one of the contestants extra money to go along for the ride and break wind or belch. I have seen that too often on this show for it to be spontaneous. One woman belched, broke wind and snatched her own wig off her head before the night was over. Pathetic!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Princess
    Originally posted by nlmcp
    It's one of those shows I watch in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. It's an amazing show, I can't believe how skanky these people are.
    Same for me...

both women Sarah and Amanda picked eachother
    Good for them! (But not so good for the show perhaps )

What do you mean good for them that was cold and heartless for them to do that to the nice guy they suppose to picked and want Ben. If they have a repeat of this show you should watched how he looked I just wish I was there to tell them off.

Originally posted by WOLF74
    What do you mean good for them that was cold and heartless for them to do that to the nice guy they suppose to picked and want Ben. If they have a repeat of this show you should watched how he looked I just wish I was there to tell them off.
    Hey if they didn't want him, they didn't want him. Ben needs to figure out not to go on shows like the 5th wheel to find nice women looking for nice guys.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

They said they did even in the camera they said it but I should have known the women were all fakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast