+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surreal lifers in Vegas

Surreal lifers in Vegas

Well this show continues to be too horrifying to look away from (for me anyway). The Vegas trip was as trashy as expected - Corey cried, Vince got WASTED, the girls went to a male strip club.

But I have to say that the ending where they went to church ended up to be pretty touching. Hammer preached and decided to have everyone pray for Vince who lost his faith when his daughter died. All the cast members cried, including Vince who seemed to be genuinely moved. Then they ended with a picture of he and his little girl. I cried.

I hope that he doesn't go on talk shows next month saying how lame it was. I wanted it to be real and healing for him, (and for me to feel somewhat validated for watching this trashy, trashy show!)

(Can't wait for the recap - there was some good material to work with this week!)

FORT Fanatic
    I love this trashy show, Molly! It's entertaining, and that is validation enough.

Spoilers, kinda.....

Corey is so, so lame. I was so happy that Gabby stood up to him and wouldn't validate his pity party. I loved that she kept telling him that it "wasn't about her life." I couldn't believe that he tried to tell her she had a "mothering" instinct and saw the "hurt child" in him. Barf. I like her a lot, but I was disappointed that she couldn't enjoy the male strippers...and Corey, sobbing his little hurt child heart out. Man, what is WRONG with that guy?

A friend of mine told me that she had seen Corey performing live in Seattle, but he was so bad that her boyfriend made her leave!

I was also disappointed that they didn't show Vince telling off the female fan, like we saw in the commercials. Wha hoppen?

The church thing bugged me. Sorry, but it did. I thought it was horrid and cruel to haul him up on stage and tell everyone in that giant church his very personal and private story, which was to be subsequently broadcast on national TV. It's such a lame tactic to force someone to get emotional in front of a bunch of people, because then they have very few options for handling the situation graciously. I think it was really inappropriate, but that's just me. I would have been really, really upset if that was me, but then again I never would have gone to church in the first place I don't understand why Hammer couldn't have done his little intervention in private.

Yes, recap! I can't wait!

I don't think the show is trashy at all. If anything, it has shown us lessons learned from these pseudo-celebs. Of course, there are still other (**coughCoreycough**) that haven't learned a thing from their successes or failures.

Vince was really ticked off that the tour bus took the scenic route through the strip. Calm down, man! You'll get to see your girl soon. Of course, Corey didn't fail to make this HIS issue. Alright for Gabby for putting that wuss in his place.

At least we got to see crybaby Corey sob his little heart out. It was about time! They've been showing those previews for the last 2 weeks. When Corey stormed off the restaurant, Vince had me laughing when he said, "If this had been Survivor, he (Corey) would've been the first one voted out". Good one, Vince!

Jill, you're right. They didn't show the part where drunken-Vince tells someone to F* off! I can't stand it when they show previews and then don't include them in the show. Ugh...those idiots!

Hammer has a very strong and loud personality. Sometimes his presence is too overpowering, but I can't help but like him. He has such a good heart, and he always manages to befriend the crowds and get everyone in a happy mood.

I thought the church deal was touching. I cried for Vince. You could tell that he was still in pain about the death of his daughter. Vince was excited when they arrived at the church, and I didn't get the feeling that he felt uncomfortable attending the church service. If he didn't want to go, I'm pretty sure he would've told them. In the end, he felt good, and he even prayed. So it turned out to be a great spiritual experience for him.

I want to ROCK Vinces world.... ALLL NIGHT LONG!!...

I had no idea that a chubby ex-Motley Cruer could stir this many female HORMONES!!

ARGH!! better go ambush hubby!! he doesnt need to get up for another 3 hours LOL!... wish me luck!.. hehe

Oh, and i wouldnt wish Cry baby Corey on my worst enemy!

Dustbunny

Jill, I initially thought the church "intervention" was a bad idea. I just thought "oh no, what if Vince doesn't want any part of this and is really angry and uncomfortable?", and it could easily have turned out that way.

But once I saw him crying while all those people held him it felt like a good thing. And he really did look more peaceful in the clip of him after that.

Eh, maybe he was just hung over...

Dustbunny, I love him too, although after seeing him with his fiance Siliconia, and getting sooooooo drunk, I'm thinking that maybe he wouldn't be my type in real life.

But I can pretend for now.

However Corey the :crybaby makes me want to

Siliconia

I was also soooooooooooooooo glad when Gabrielle told Corey off & wouldn't indulge his "hurt child" references. He really needs to get a grip. I think he is truly delusional.

The whole thing with Vince's daughter was sad & emotional for everyone on the show, I think. His girlfriend was gross, IMO. She had on too much make-up, too much bleach, & too much silicone!

I thought the part with Hammer & Manny dancing at Fatburger was hilarious. I bet all those guys were telling their friends the next day how they hung out with Hammer at Fatburger & their friends probably said "you're full of s**t!" & then they got to see it on TV.

Manny's laugh cracks me up. It reminds me of the way a little kid laughs when they start laughing really hard.

I didn't blame Gabrielle for leaving the strip club. That's not my thing either. I have never been to one, have no desire to. I feel the same way about it that she did when she said she felt skanky. I don't want some guy wagging his "thang" in my face. Yuck.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

What's up with Vince's girlfriend? She looked creepy with that Tammy Baker cake-makeup. It was way too much, and her boobies were freakishly enormous.

I still like Vince the best. He's so grounded, but needs to lay off the booze a little.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really think this has got to be the most boring show I've ever seen. I have no idea why I watched it after that talent show one...I should have learned my lesson.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Vince was really sniffing like crazy on the bus... hmmmm and was way more hyper and talkative than usual...let it snow, let it snow.. let it snow...

And I agree.. his girlfriends make-up was ghoulish... she was big like a guy and just sooo skanky looking.

Gabys dance was an embarrassment, and when you are her age you know whether or not male strippers are something that you would enjoy seeing , she made herself look a lot like crazy Corey going there and then leaving and getting all emotional about it... why did she go in the first place?? what did she expect?

Dustbunny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast