+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surreal lifers in Vegas

FORT Fanatic
    Did she really cry? I missed that part. I thought she was just uncomfortable. Jerri sure had a good time though.....

Dustbunny, you may have a point re: Vince. It was really strange and seemed a bit out of character when he started cursing out the bus driver.

I still can't get over Corey. Gaby wasn't mean to him or anything, and he starts crying like a baby. Maybe the church thing should have been an intervention for him....but why did he say he had never been to church because he is Jewish? Don't Jewish people have services similar to church services, or was Corey just making the special point that he had never REALLY been to church and therefore needed special attention, again?

Vince's girlfriend looked like a she-male. Maybe she used to be a man. If so, I doubt Vince knows.

Corey is just THE. BIGGEST. DRAMA. QUEEN. EVER.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by holly71

Corey is just THE. BIGGEST. DRAMA. QUEEN. EVER.
    i agree....man if he isn't in need of therapy. what an insecure self centered whiney little dweeb. he sure turned out different. he is not a keeper. got to wonder what his girlfriend sees in him. loved the rant hammer put on him at the campfire.

Gabby is fine with eating sushi off a naked women but don't like looking at male strippers thats weird and mess up.:

Originally posted by WOLF74
    Gabby is fine with eating sushi off a naked women but don't like looking at male strippers thats weird and mess up.:
    Seems perfectly sane to me...

Of course, I am a man.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fanatic
    Bill.

good point though, wolf74.

I read that Corey's gf is only 19 years old. That may explain some things...but not why she was a fan when they met. She's too young to remember any of his films!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12