+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Popularity Contest: CMT

Why was last night's show a rerun? I hate watching these cable reality shows because they don't know what the hell they are doing! :nono

You can't expect to build an audience for a show by not showing it each week & then having reruns! Haven't these guys learned anything from Survivor, TAR or American Idol? You put these shows on the same time each week & don't mess with showing reruns or putting some other show in it's place.

So when will this show be back on CMT?

Tonight at 10:00 is supposed to be a new episode.

I finally caught this week's episode...they moved it to Saturday Night now! Is it going to stay on Friday or Saturday? I just wish they'd keep the same schedule...

I've decided I'm rooting for Alex! Seems like a real nice genuine guy.

Quote Originally Posted by WakkaDakka
    I've decided I'm rooting for Alex! Seems like a real nice genuine guy.
    I usually catch it on Saturday afternoons at 1:00 (central). I like Alex too. I'm just wondering how bad Jose's demise is going to be.

I wish Rory would take her gums and ride off into the sunset with Klay.

I can't believe they kept Jose over Ali. She did seem to be more likable than the others to me, here's hoping Alex takes it all.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm all for Alex. Jose has upset too many people and Rory, words can't even begin to describe her...

These small town people really need to wake up to Rory, they'll be kicking themselves when the show airs. I can't believe she's one of the final 2.

Okay-- I know Rory in "real life"-- not well, but we've had some encounters. The bar/restaraunt she owns named "Bourbon Street" is right down the street from my house. She is an utter B**CH. I've never encountered a snootier person in my whole life. I find it ridiculous how she was saying that Jason comes from a "rich family"-- well, her family is one of the richest in NJ! No joke. The place she owns used to be her dad's-- it was a little side business--- he GAVE it to her as a gift. Out right GAVE it to her. The girl's got some nerve. I haven't watched last night's ep yet, but if she wins this thing.....ick.

I like Rory, she seems authentic and real. That's just my opinion but im always off base.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I was shocked... SHOCKED that they kept Rory over Jose. I'm sure it was all in the editing, because it sure did look like he had more support. Alex quietly slides into first again!

Ok. Rory talking w/the woman who can't stand her.. what in the hell was Rory saying?? "you know..even after this game, I'll still be here".. I really, highly doubt it. Sure, she loves the attention wayyy too much and coming back to Vega would be like she's a "star" or whatever.. but, I don't see her 'coming back' to open a restaurant, or even coming back to doink Klay (which I'm sure has already been done). She'll drop'm like a hot potato once this is over.
    I just can't stand her.

Go Alex!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast