+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Popularity Contest: CMT

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt the guy (sorry, don't know the names yet) that kept the prize money for himself the same one that was voted off?

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt the guy (sorry, don't know the names yet) that kept the prize money for himself the same one that was voted off?
    No, you're thinking of Mandel. He's the tall black guy that has the tattoo of the praying hands on his back. I was on his side until he said something about quitting his job to do the show and having a family to support. Well somebody explain to me how this makes it better? You need to support your family then you don't do reality shows!

I have to say I was glad that Tana is gone. I couldn't take it anymore. He was kind of creepy.

I'm glad Rohry was knocked down the ladder a bit. She's starting to work my last nerve. She's definitely got the edge with the cooking thing, but how can she criticize Marthea when she's basically doing the same thing. Stick with what you know folks!

I just caught this show for this first time this weekend and I really enjoyed it. Rory has some issues and I don't see her lasting that much longer in the town, the locals are onto her. I like Jose and hope he stays around for a while, he seems to be enjoying his time in Vega.

Starting to not care so much for Jose ... seems to be full of himself.

I'm liking Rory, though, and when the newspaper woman/gossip came over right after the phone call to get their side of this nonscandal.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I can't believe that they were making an issue out of Rory wanting to sell bread at the church for charity!

I'm glad Marthia is gone...

That's what cost her in the end. Bye-bye Marthia. You may not be overweight, but you did sing.

I wasn't thrilled with Jose's comment about sweeping being women's work, but ditching the family to go to a bar and come back s***faced put him at the bottom on the pile for me.

I never heard of this show before and was looking for CMT videos while waiting for the Bachelor when I found it.

yeah, can't believe he came stumbling in at that hour and didn't know what was wrong with it. There's a case of 'haven't grown up yet'. I figured that'd wipe him out of the contest, but they went after Marthia - no, I won't allow selling bread for charity at my free concert.

I started watching this mainly because of Tana, he's from here. He's actually pretty cool, the small towners just couldn't take him. They really need to wise up to Rory, she's a beeyotch! So is that nibby red-headed resident, don't know her name.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Thanks to funnygirl... I made sure to catch an episode of this show. I like it!
    The one I saw was when Marthea-noyoucantsellbreadforcharitysi nger was voted out. She bugged me..so, I'm glad she's gone.

Just from that one episode, I like Alex best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast