+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Britney Spears reality series to air on UPN

Kevin seems like a user. Plain & simple.

Plus he reportedly was telling strippers in Vegas recently "If I wasn't married..."

While Britney & bun were at 'home'.

What a cheater does to one woman he'll do to another.

I lost total disrespect for Britney after the whole thing on the balcony with her hand on his ummm... let's call them 2 tiny cherries.

Kevin looks like he's worth about $23.53. Pure white trash at his best. Once a cheater, always a cheater. They've even said they're doing this show so he can start off his rap career :rolleyes and start off his own reality tv show (how come I get the feeling there will be no FORT thread on that).

The whole thing is PATHETIC and makes me sick and I don't want to have any part of it... and I'll probably tune in every week.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    Britney has to be doing something right. She's in the news still and she doesn't have an album out. She knows how to work the media and yall think she's destroying herself. She playing you into her hands, keeping you intrested. Though the pregnency will give her a much needed time out the spotlight, she's not going anywhere. Deal with it.
    She's not playing into mine because I have no intention of watching that trash. Unfortunately, I think I'm in the minority.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Expect the show to get ratings without you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456